Craziness

Damon, Jenna and I were lounging around the living room of the Boarding House, chatting over the events of the day.

"So... Klaus possessed Alaric?" Jenna asked in confusion "And you invited an unstable Original vampire here?"

I grinned brightly "Pretty much."

"You're insane," Damon snorted "What makes you think he won't kill all of us?"

"He won't," I stated with conviction "Not if he wants me to so the ritual."

"How can you be so sure?" Jenna murmured.

I shrugged "It's just a feeling I have, but I swear to you. The Originals are all more or less harmless. At least if you don't fuck up in any way."

"Right," Damon drawled "And he's coming here tonight?"

"Yep. Fancy getting rid of your brother and his limpet?" I requested.

The vampire sighed "For you," he nodded "Only for you."

I kissed his cheek and dove to the table of school stuff. Maybe I should at least use the time to get some more things done. Yes. That's exactly what I'm going to do.

A few hours later, after Damon conveniently got rid of Stefan and Elena, a knock sounded at the door.

"Well? What now?" Damon spoke up, still sitting on the couch.

I looked at him with an expression of 'You are a fucking idiot, vampy' on my face "Oh... I don't know. Open the fucking door, Damon."

"Okay, okay. Geez," he lifted himself up while ignoring Jenna's giggling.

"What?" I raised an eyebrow at the other woman.

"Sorry, sorry," she pressed out between laughs and deep breaths "Just you expression and- and-"

"Breathe, Jenna," I laughed "We don't want you dying before we get this party started."

"Party? Really, little witch?" Alaric's voice sounded from behind us. I whirled around, a mischievous glance in my eyes.

My eyes caught some papers in his hand and I started grinning "Are those the notes?" I questioned, bouncing up and down lightly.

He blinked in confusion at the papers in his hand and held them out "Yes. Though I really don't know why I did that," he muttered to himself.

I grabbed them and without another look, tossed them onto the table with my school stuff.

"You asked the big, bad Original for help with your homework?" Damon burst out incredulously.

I grinned at him sheepishly "Maybe?"

The younger vampire slapped a hand to his forehead "How are you not dead yet?"

"Don't know. It's probably my charming personality," I smiled charmingly.

Jenna burst out laughing again "Modest. But seriously, Meg. Never do that again. I want grandkids," she scolded only half-joking.

I frowned "Aren't you a bit young for grandkids?"

"Aren't you a bit young to become a mother?" she bantered back.

I opened my mouth, then closed it and opened it again "Point taken."

"You seem extremely hyper today," Damon remarked, having watched our exchange in amusement.

"Had to happen someday. I haven't been feeling well for basically forever. Let me at least have one day." I stuck out my tongue and turned back to the Alaric Original with an expression of humour "Sorry about that."