18

"I refuse to go in." Jungkook stood there with his arms crossed.

Taehyung didn't give two shits instead he grabbed the others hand and yanked him inside.

Taehyung didn't even need his ID checked since he's been there literally more than ten times for the past month, so the security guard definitely recognized him; however they didn't recognize Jungkook.

"ID please." He said as he held a hand in front of Jungkook.

Taehyung looked over at Jungkook with puppy eyes because he knew this could be his big chance to leave, but instead of leaving he rolled his eyes and showed his ID.

Once the guard let him in, they went to the back.

Music was blasting like crazy, guys were dancing all over the place with shirts off, some even pants off being left in boxers.

"The fuck." Jungkook whispered. He was convinced that he was too straight for this.

Suddenly a guy tapped Jungkook on the shoulder, so he turned around and looked at him. He smiled before leaning in and talking into his ear since it was to loud to speak causally.

"Want to dance with me?" They asked.

Jungkook glanced at Taehyung who was glaring at the random male before he turned back to face him.

"No thanks I'm okay. I..don't dance."

"Oh come on." He said as he grabbed onto Jungkook's arm.

Taehyung then got in the middle, splitting both up. "He said he doesn't dance, so bye."

Taehyung pettily grabbed the other's hand and pulled him over to the drinks. Jungkook mentally thanked Taehyung for that because it got a bit uncomfortable around that one guy.

"What are we doing here?" Jungkook asked.

"Having fun."

"Why the gay bar though."

"Why not?"

Jungkook rolled his eyes before ordering a shot, not even hesitating for a second to drink it once he got it.

He made sure to not take anymore than at least three shots since he did have to drive back to the dorms once the finished.

Taehyung on the other hand didn't care, not even for two solid seconds. He ordered five shots, and took every single one in less than fifteen seconds.

Jungkook watched him, as he downed each one. One part of him wanted to tell him to slow down, but the other side didn't want to say anything since he thought it was impressive since those shots were extremely strong.

Taehyung quickly got up and onto the dance floor. Jungkook watched him carefully as Taehyung walked up to a guy. When he noticed them both grinding on each other, Jungkook pressed his lips together. He felt as if he was watching some gay porn. It was kind of amusing, but he was still convinced he was straight.

Time went back in forth with Taehyung ordering shots and drinks then going back to dancing with random dudes. Jungkook sat there for almost an hour and a half straight watching him.

"Ooo. Comee dance with meeee." Taehyung drunkly said as he held an arm out for Jungkook.

"Are you lightweight?" Jungkook questioned.

"Nooo. I'm Taehyung." The boy said as he plopped himself on Jungkook's lap, wrapping arms around the others neck.

At that moment Jungkook could feel his pants tighten up a little. He was also a bit shocked because he didn't know the boy's name until now. Yes it was a dumb move going out with someone he didn't even know the name of, but Taehyung barley found out his name as well, so they were quite even.

"Okay Taehyung well I think it's time for us to go back to the dorms okay?" Jungkook said as he tried getting up, but Taehyung wouldn't let him instead, he laid his head in the crook of Jungkook's neck.

Jungkook could feel Taehyung's lips against his neck, which only made his pants grow tighter. A bulge in his area was apparent.

"What's yooour namee? You never toooold me." Taehyung asked, his words were a bit slurred.

"Jungkook." He responded.

"You know what I want right nooow, Jungkook?"

"Hmm?"

"Your Jungcock."

"Alright it's definitely time for you to go home."
Jungkook instantly made the boy get up, also getting up as well.

He guided the boy out the bar and to his car. Taehyung was too drunk at the point to even care, so he got in the car. Jungkook buckled him up before going on his side to start the car.

Everything was going pretty smoothly until Taehyung glances over at the other with a smirk and licking his lips while leaning over to his side.

"Taehyung what are you doing?"

Taehyung looked up at Jungkook who was driving. "Just one suck?"