Chapter 7- Fucked and drank all night

[ Asemod ' Killer ' Thenos POV ]

Fuck. Me.

That was the only thought in my head when i had seen her. I came out of the back rooms of the clubhouse after sorting through some paperwork for the better half of the day . Heard the party start and then become wild, everyone was celebrating the news of success brought back to us by a few members who had been sent to aid a fellow MC a few towns south of us.

My eyes watched the way she moved against the woman she is with, feeling the tall tale signs of what could possibly be jealousy.
I want to be the one to grab a hand full of her supple ass , to be the body she pressed against. I was rooted to the floor, and my jeans are feeling tighter by the second.

Fuck. Me.

A loud squeal to the left of me was what broke my gaze and when i turned my head to see the source of the ungodly sound a slender arm warpped around my waist. A slender woman wrapped her body around mine and a ' sultry' smile sat on her face.

" Hi there", it spoke attempting a sexual voice.

Who the fuck is this bitch?

She sure as fuck aint a club groupie nor dose she have any idea who i am. Other wise the bitch would have known better than to ever fucking touch me.

I grabbed her hand that was sliding up my broad chest, and pulled her body from mine.

Looking intensely into her clouded eyes," Never touch me", i gritted out, very annoyed this little gnash would think she could.
However my rude dismissal didnt even seem to affect her, she continued to look up at me, lust was in her eyes now.

" Oo baby," she 'purred' as if my rough hand on her wrist was a turn on. I quickly threw her hand away from me, causing her to stumble, i didnt want her to fall though so i reached my hand out to steady her by her exposed shoulder. And fuck me that was the wrong thing to do, she took it as an invatation and before i could blink she attacked me with her lips.

The taste of beer mixed with bad breath invaded my mouth, and i became pissed. I pushed the bitch me off not even caring about her falling anymore. I wiped my mouth with the back of my hand and quickly spit. Disgusting.
During my spitting fit i had taken a few steps back, and when i straightened out and look at the gnash she stood with some kind of prideful smirk, like the bitch just won some kind of prize.

My face turned hard, and my whole attitude turned deadly. Then intense feelings quickly worked its way through the room, all my brothers stopped their actions and the music stopped. The whole fucking party stopped, and every single persons eyes were on me and the gnash.

Anger was now radiating from every pore in my body, i even managed to see a flash of fear in the bitch's eyes. With the grace of a predator i walked up to the woman, and snatched her arm , the breath catching in her throat. And dragged the bitch into the back of the club house, not wanting the while club to see nor hear what i intended to do to this woman who dared touch me.

When we broke the back hallway she began giggling, clearing taking the situation entirely wrong. And the music came back on and the party carried on.

When i reached my office door, i threw the door open and all but threw the bitch into it. Slamming the door behind me, then turned to the woman, who tried to push me against the door. I pushed her harder this time amd she fell on her ass at my feet. I didnt even give a fuck, I walked around her and to my desk and stood before it.

" Who the fuck do you think you are", i spoke calmly.

" Awe baby," she crawled on her hands and knees towards me, i guess trynna be sexy , but really just looking like a fucking deaperate whore," Names Carol, Whats yours?"

Now she sat on her knees , face level with my dick.

Are you fucking kidding me?..

" Okay Carol, let me make this clear," when her hand reached for the clasp of my belt and jeans to grabbed her arm again. Hauling her ass to her feet and got right in her face. " Do not ever fucking touch me. Dont even fucking think you could ever grace my bed."

" Playing hard to get.. I see. Its okay baby i like a challange."

Did this bitch not just hear me, shes really pissing me off. Dealing with her is keeping me from seeing my sweet Ghost.

" Get. The. Fuck. Out. Of my club house. Now" I gritted out, punctuating each word with my grip until she let out a cry of pain.

Oh yeah that was gonna leave a big bruise, especially considering how huge my hand is wrapped around her bare arm.

And when she once again tried to kiss me i cocked back and back handed the woman, not hard enough to bust her lip nor cause a bruise, but hard enough for her face to snap to the side and leave her feeling shocked.

And she quickly scurried out the room, the door slamming in her haste.

I let out a sigh and sat on the edge of my desk, thinking about nothing really. Until a realization hit me, that bitches salvia is still tainting my mouth. So i got up amd walked into the mini bathroom attached to my office and quicked brushed my teeth and gurgled some mouth wash.

Fuck.

Eventually i had made my way back out to the party, but not matter how i scanned the crowd inside i couldnt see my Ghost. So i walked outside and still couldnt find her, or a sign of her, even the women she had been dancing with were gone.

She must have left then, fuck!, and i know she had seen the gnash and i. I just really hoped that , that didnt come back to bite me in the ass later when i pursue her.

I made my way back into the club house and up to the bar, and the propect behind the bar poured me a glass of bourbon. The party had died down just a notch, still wild but not as crowded. More than sure a lot of the people here had left after seeing how pissed i had been.

" Take a seat", I spoke to Kyle who i could feel standing a few feet at my back. I didnt need to turn around to check if i was correct, im always correct. And so Kyle sat down next to me.

" Sup prez, you good"

" I didnt fuck the bitch", i replied , knowing just what exactly he was trynna get at with his small talk.

" Of course", he let out a little chuckle before he hunkerd down onto the bar counter.

"Having fun Tequila", i asked using his club name.

" Fuucck yes, The chick Ghost, i got a taste of that and 3 other chicks tonight already."

What the fuck did this man whore just say?

" Care to repeat yourself?"
He let out a loud laugh," Got my dick wet on 3 bitches and the new girl in town . Why prez whats up?"

He's a dead man.

[ I know this is a short chapter. But i wanted to leave this one at a tense cliffhanger so yeah.

Also Pray for Kyle lol He gon die Asemod is gonna kill him]