18

Jeongguk was probably done with everything. Taehyung hasn't come to college in a week.

Frustrated, jeongguk left the field, straight to taehyung's home, not caring about the eyes that's staring at him in confusion.

He didn't care if he smelled of sweat, didn't care if taehyung didn't want to see him nor cared if he was going to get slapped right across his face.
He wanted to spill out everything.
He wanted to say to him how much he adored him and could never stop thinking about him.

Even if taehyung is going to reject him right away, he wanted to atleast say the truth.

And right now standing in front of taehyung's dorm door, he couldn't bring himself to knock the door.

As if it's God's plan, the door opened slowly revealing taehyung, who looked as if he's going out somewhere. And to jeongguk, he looked beautiful as always.

When taehyung realized the unexpected person right infront of him, a sudden gush of emotions rushed through him. He wanted to yell at him to leave, slap him across the face, pull his hair, and shout how much he's broken due to jeongguk.

But right now, seeing those precious doe eyes of the younger, which he adores so much, staring right at him, he can't bring himself to do anything rather than get back in and close the door.

Wrong idea, he knows jeongguk is strong enough to block the door before he could even think of closing it.

"Taehyung, please I want to talk to you" jeongguk hurt voice was heard against all the force he's mushing against the door.

And for a minute, his world stopped as always.

He was weak when it came to jeongguk.

He lets go of the door and moved aside to let the younger in.

Jeongguk got in slowly, expecting a slap across his face, but none happened. All he could see was taehyung looking sternly at him, holding on his tears. It hurts him, knowing he's the reason behind it.

"Say fast and leave" taehyung mumbled, holding back his tears as much as he can.

"Taehyung, I'm sorry" jeongguk was afraid at this moment, "I-i lied"

Confusion, that was taehyung right now.

"What do you mean, you lied? So now are you going to tell me that you were ashamed of kissing me" taehyung was furious. Taehyung knows he isn't good enough, but why, was this all just a mistake for jeongguk.

"No, that's not what I meant-"

"Then what does that mean, jeongguk. You kisses me and on top of that, says its a mistake and you were ashamed?!"

"No, taehyung, I wasn't ashamed-"

"Then why, jeongguk. Why did you lie to me" taehyung could hold it anymore. All his tears came rushing out, his knees gave up, frustrated he pulled it hair, groaning loudly.

"Why jeongguk, am I not good enough for you"
Jeongguk remains silent, afraid of making a wrong move which could break taehyung even more. He sat down infront of taehyung slowly bringing his hands to capture taehyung's cheeks. The latter flinched on the sudden contact.

"Taehyung, please let me finish." He calmly whispered, afraid to raise his voice, which would break taehyung.
The latter nodded weakly, agreeing instantly.

"I was-was" there wasn't no turning back now. He had to face it. "I was afraid of what you would say"

"I was afraid of what you felt for me wasn't the way I was feeling for you.
I was afraid of loosing you, just because of my selfish desire.
I could lose a trustworthy best friend just because I wanted our relation to be much more.
I was afraid of letting you go.
I wanted you be mine. I never intended to break you. But when you came and asked me why I did this, I was not thinking straight of the consequences. I was scared that if I confess you would push me away, saying you don't have any feelings for me.
I was afraid of rejection.
I know that was foolish of me to say that it was a mistake.
I never wanted to say such things.
I kissed you because I wanted to.
I wanted to feel you.
I never meant to hurt you in any way. But I did, right?" He chuckled dryly.

"I'm sorry Tae, I hurt you.
But there's nothing of you that's not enough for me. If anything I can't get enough of you. I want you.
I want you to be mine.
I want to know what it feels like to kiss you.
I want to know what it feels to wake up next to you.
What it feels to hold you almost everyday.
What it feels to be your boyfriend." Jeongguk pushed both their foreheads together. If taehyung didn't cry harder before, he sure did now.

"How do I believe you, what if the very next day you say it was mistake dating me, huh?" taehyung asks wryly. Jeongguk chuckles a little before replying.

"Take it how you like it, Tae. But I gaurentee that I'll never ever break you heart again." He smiled widely.

"Promise?" Taehyung brings our his pinky for the other to wrap.

"Promise." Jeongguk wraps his pinky around taehyung's, at the same time wrapping his other hand around taehyung's shoulder in a warm hug.

Jeongguk's hugs were always warm like him. It was soft, treating taehyung as a delicate body that would break anytime. And taehyung loved it. He felt home in jeongguk's arm. They were always so welcoming for him.

"Can I kiss you, taehyung ?"

END