Chapter 22

The cavalry round went as expected, everyone was avoiding Izuku's team, despite everyone's resolve to overpower 1-A, no one had enough resolve to try and grab the 10 million point band from Izuku's neck, Shoto did try, a bunch of times ( really he was the only one that tried, other students belonging in 1-A tried as well but they usually end up retreating ) but either Izuku used one for all on his fingers to flick him away, Katsuki blasted them away or Iida rushed them to the side.

The audience did find it weird,  how everyone was avoiding the one team with the 10 million point band, those who lost their bands attacked other teams but never the one that could give them an instant pass to the next round. If Present Mic or Eraserhead noticed, they didn't comment on it since they already knew the reason why.

Everyone was too afraid of Izuku. And his teeth.

"Well that was easy." Izuku chirps, getting off from them.

"Everyone, group yourself into two for the next round!" Midnight calls out, Izuku immediately looks at Katsuki.

"Deku. No." He says, not even looking at the greenette, Izuku looked genuinely surprised.

"Huh? But why?"

"Go find another partner." Katsuki says, letting his eyes roll, it lands on Kirishima, "I already have one anyways." He says, walking towards Kirishima. Izuku pouts.

"Iida-kun, wanna be my partner instead?"

"Sure-"

"Aw man." Kaminari pouts, "I wanted to be partnered with Izuku."

"I was asked first! I apologize!"

"Nah, it's fine dude, I'll go find someone else." Kaminari mutters, walking away.

"Are you okay Izuku-san? I hope you didn't take Bakugou's rejection of you that hard." Izuku pouts.

"Not the first time I was rejected by Kacchan, I'll live." He declares, "I'm not really sure what this event is all about but I think it's good that we're together, we have similar builds!" Izuku chirps.

"What do you mean?"

"This." Izuku says, groping Iida's man pecs, Iida gasped and blushed, pushing his hands back to him.

"I believe that this is not proper conduct for students in UA!"

"So if we're not UA students it's fine, Iida-kun?"

"I-I did not mean it in that way!"

"Are you sure?"

"I mean it!"

________________

Their first match was this Yaoyorozu and Tokayami. They made a pretty decent team if it weren't for Izuku and Iida moving fast enough to dodge their attacks, not to mention, their resilience to it. The most problem they really had was with dark shadow since he was a separate entity from Tokayami, they were pretty much fighting 3 people at once and it almost seemed like they were going to lose // not to mention, Momo's support, she had a gun! Well it shot out rubber balls but it still hurt! //, they somehow managed to push them out of bounds and that was the end of that.