17

Jungkook was standing taking some books out of his locker. He started smiling remembering that Taehyung had marked him and what happened yesterday. He smiled and touched the mark on his neck.

"Is that a mark Jungkook"

Jungkook got jumped and dropped all his books.

"OMG you scared me BamBam"

"I'm sorry Jungkook, but who gave you that mark"

BamBam said pointing at Jungkook's mark.

"It was Taehyung" Jungkook said packing up his books.

"Wait Taehyung? Like BTS Taehyung? Tall, handsome Taehyung?"

«Yes the tall and handsome Taehyung»

Before BamBam could say anything more, people were running out of the hallway and out to the garden.

BamBam and Jungkook didn't think much of it until Jimin came running.

«Jungkook! Taehyung is fighting someone!» Jimin said grabbing Jungkook arm.

He dragged Jungkook out, while Jungkook was waving bye bye to BamBam.

When they came out to the school garden a lot of people we're forming a circle around Taehyung and the person he was fighting.

Jungkook and Jimin walked closer to the rest of the circle.

«Why is no one stopping them?» Jungkook asked worried

«Well we have already tried but it didn't go that well»Namjoon said

«Taehyung!» Jungkook called, trying to get Taehyung's attention, but that didn't seem to work either.

«Why are they even fighting?»

«It was something with a rooftop» Yoongi said

Jungkook shook his head and walked closer to Taehyung and the other person.

«Jungkook what are you doing? You could get hurt» Jin said not liking what Jungkook was doing.

But he didn't listen, he walked closer to them.

«Taehyung!! Stop what your doing»

Taehyung looked behind him but the person he was fighting quickly kicked him in the back. Taehyung fell forward and Jungkook quickly helped him up.

«Are you okay?»

Taehyung didn't answer but turned around and punched the person in the face.

He turned back to Jungkook and smiled.

«I'm fine»

Jungkook looked at Taehyung shocked. He then looked at the person laying on the ground his face covered in blood.

«Does it hurt somewhere?» Jungkook asked, gently touching the bruise on Taehyung's face.

«Just my back, but I'm okay»

«Do you need to got to the nurse»

«Nah, I'm fine»

While Taehyung and Jungkook were talking the rest of the group were looking at them.

«Who thought they would become this close»

«Well I shipped them from the start» Jimin said smirking.

They decided to leave to let Taekook alone.