25

The doors that will choose our fate. The crowd that will lead us to it. Everything is in place. Midoriya gripped my hand tighter. I used my left hand to hold onto the door handle. "Are you ready?" I asked him.

"Of course, as long as you're here well I have nothing to be afraid of." He proudly answered though I'm sure he senses I was worried as he caresses my cheek with his right hand. "I really want to do this. I promise you I have no regrets", he firmly assures me, kissing my right hand that I was using to hold his left hand.

I slowly open the door to the outside. The sky was painted red, the black smoke was mixing in. If you're hopeful enough you'll think it was just a red sunset. We walk further out and lifted our hands up into the air.

We surrender! We surrender to humanity if this is what it was going to be. The attention flew to us but we continue to walk. Their eyes focus on our every step. The black smoke was disappearing as the source was not being strengthened. They were all looking at us, I could just tell. Their two representatives were together and surprisingly not fighting. I took a big breathe before shouting, "I'm here standing proud and tall as a human. I am not an Upper Half nor a Lower Half. I am human."

Midoriya followed, "Look at yourselves. Did you come here to die? In this battle we all thought out what we'll do to each other that we forgot what we 'can' do together." He continues to hold my hand but more eager to not let go than before. "I betrayed my own flesh and blood but I did not betray my family."

I heard a gunshot fly by luckily missing us by a strand though I didn't know it would miss so Iaccidentally flew on response. I held Midoriya in a princess style and tightly in my arms then kissed him in his forehead. The people stared at us as we make it official to the world. We love one another and that's that. He's the only one that could have possibly made me realize the power I own is not a curse. The world itself is not a curse.

I could hear people getting furious and getting ready to fight again but we continued to look at each other. All I did was stare into Midoriya's captivating eyes. He cups my face in his hands and held me closer so he could kiss me back. He smiles and I smile back. It's been so long since we could spend time together and we didn't want to waste any. Midoriya kept on staring back. I stared at my reflection through Midoriya's beautiful eyes. Those were the eyes that I love, big and hopeful. A place where he belongs.

Iida that man is loyal and very hard to get to close to but I persevered and thanks to that he taught me that Lower Halfs has more people worth saving from this. Of course there's so many more people that you've introduced to me that made me believe that everyone is good. There is no lines when it comes to being a family. Midoriya, you have such a good family. Whatever happens from now, I believe there would still be no words to describe what you've made.

Bakugou his explosive behavior but will keep composed in the most unexpected moments , Momo a person who never shied away from speaking her mind, the two people that have been so against this idea yet never did anything to stop me. If anything they supported me and who I am. They in fact helped make me for who I am.

I look at the people, who were stuck with their differences. They were stunned, of course change would be hard but it's worth it. Where to even begin, right? I could feel that in their minds.

This time I will speak from the heart.
"Ease the fire within you because inside of it is love because truthfully you have no reason not to. Have you known a 'flyer' or a 'walker' long enough to know who they are? This hate was made from the past so can't we just let it go? Our worlds are just so beautiful and I believe together we can put it together and make one whole. No differences, a world where hate is not taught to the children."