Chapter 60: I love everything about you.

This chapter is dedicated to Aminatulkhairi

Camilla's outfit above.

Amelia Smith

I turn my back my head and see the girls giving me heads up.

"Say something," Liam says.

"Okay," I say.

He sighs. "Okay, what?"

"But she's all dressed up," Nicole says.

"I can take you on the date! We can go anywhere you want, Paris, Rome, Mykonos! Anywhere!" He says excitedly.

"I think a date within the country will be just fine, Liam." I laugh softly.

"Yeah, no need to show off!" Camilla says.

"Shut up, Cam." He glares at her.

"Why don't you wait downstairs for Amelia, Liam? She'll join you shortly." Emily speaks.

Liam looks at me, questionably and I give him an assuring nod.

He sighs again and opens his arms. "Hug?"

"Of course." I hug him and kiss his cheek then he leaves. I turn my to the girls and we all squeal at once, coming for a group hug.

"The plan worked!" Emily exclaims.

"Yes and I'm kind of surprised that it worked this fast." Camilla laughs.

"Amelia seems eager to go to Liam." Nicole comments.

"I am." I smile. I'm so happy.

"Well, we're happy for you. I'm gonna go hang out with Colton." Emily says.

I'm sure they're not going to just 'hang out'.

"And we're going to the club with the guys," Nicole says as she put an arm around Camilla's shoulder.

"Have fun, all of you, and thank you." I hug them again and rush downstairs.

"Liam!" I call out loud.

"I'm in the kitchen!"

I walk to the kitchen and I see him standing on a stool while Tyler makes a sandwich.

"Hi, guys!" I chirp.

"Hey, Milly. You look beautiful." Tyler says.

"Thank you, Ty." I smile at him.

I watch him add tomatoes and cheese to his sandwich."Going somewhere?" He asks.

"I was," I walk over to Liam who is sitting on a stool and put an arm around his shoulders," but I had to cancel because apparently someone got so jealous," I smirk.

"Does someone's name starts with an L?"

I fake a gasp. "How do know that?"

"Enough, you two," Liam says and pulls me close to him. "Shall we?" He whispers.

"You know you don't have to take me anywhere, right?" I tell him.

"Yes, but we need to talk." He says and I have to admit, hearing him saying that makes me nervous.

****