41. Twice Imagine (9)

Part 2 Of the Dahyun Imagine.

<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

As me and Dahyun started to walk to my house she suddenly talks.

"I don't deserve you (Y/N)..." Her violet hair swayed in the night breeze.

"Why are you even helping me?" Her orbs captured onto mine.

"Should i not be a kind person?" I laughed as her smile lit up.

We reached the destination as i unlocked my door and stepped in. She awkwardly followed me as we went upstairs.

"Your room looks very nice" she admired my belongings as she spotted something.

"Didn't i give you this in maths class" her smile gleamed as she looks at the bracelet she gave to me last year

"I'll get you some clothes!" I quickly fetched into my drawer as she politely sits on my bed.

"Here" i turned around with a big jumper and pajama shorts in my hands and noticed that she is looking at me sweetly.

I looked down and gave her my clothes quickly.

"Thank you, you really didn't have to"
Her cheeks spread widely.

"The bathroom is right there" i gestured my hand to the bathroom that i have in my room.

She smirked as she told me something that made me blush. "What if i want to change in front of you?"

"W-Well um.."

"Im joking silly, I'll be back soon!" She entered the bathroom as i gave a big sigh out of my lips.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

After a few minutes she came out of the bathroom and put her clothes to the side.

She looked really cute in oversized clothes and her messy purple hair just clinging to her body.

"I'll wash these for you" i grabbed her clothes and went downstairs as she was following me like a pet.

As i put her clothes in the washing machine, i turned around and saw her eyes gleaming into my eyes as she was leaning closely towards me.

I backed away as i accidentally tripped, in a second i landed on my butt and i squealed.

I looked up and saw Dahyun trying not to laugh.