Chapter 63: July it is.

Amelia's ring above.

Amelia Smith

"Yes." I breathe with a smile on my face.

Liam smiles as well. "You will?"

"Of course, I will." I give him my hand he slips the ring.

"She said yes!" Jacob screams into the mic and everyone starts clapping.

Liam lifts me off the ground and twirls me. "My future wife." He grins.

"I can't believe it." I smile.

"You should."

"Liam." I hear a small voice say.

I look down and see a cute little girl, wearing a puffy pink dress. Liam looks at her. "I'm trying to have a great time with my fiancée, Ella."

Fiancée. It sounds so good on his lips.

"But you said we would play!" Ella pouts.

"Later, I promise." He bends down and kisses her cheek then turns to me. "This is my cousin, Ella. She's Aunt Soph's daughter and she's just five."

"Olivia is my mum, not Sophia." The five-year-old rolls her eyes at Liam and I laugh.

"Hi, cutie." I smile at her.

"Hi, happy birthday." She smiles back, shyly.

"Thank you."

"Congratulations!" Emily squeals and hugs me.

"Thanks, Em. I can't believe it." I breathe.

"You should," Nicole says and joins the hug. "We're so happy for you." They say at the same time. "Thank you, guys. I love you."

After getting so many congratulations and hugs, I decide to go outside by the pool to catch some air. Today has been awesome.

I'm wearing Liam's ring on my finger. I'm freaking engaged to him! I love him.

The cold air hits me and I slowly rub my arms.

"Hey." I hear a deep voice say.

"Oh, hey." I turn around and see Adam, looking roguishly handsome. "I didn't know you came."

He shrugs and hands me something covered in a slick black wrapping paper. "Here."

"For me?" I ask.

"It's a birthday and an engagement present." He answers blankly.

"Aww, thank you." I smile. "Can I open it?"

I'm really eager to see what's inside. I can't believe that Adam got me a gift.

He just shrugs and I figured long ago that that is his way of saying 'yes'.

I unwrap the gift and see a Tiffany and Co box. I open it and my jaw drops. "Wow."

It's the most beautiful diamond necklace I've ever seen. It's perfect and it looks really expensive.

 It's perfect and it looks really expensive