Chapter 64: We love you, dad.

Liam's living room above.

Amelia Smith

"I'm going to miss hanging out here," Nicole says.

We're at the living in Liam's house, where we usually hang out. The wedding is in a month and so many preparations have been going on.

My mum, Liam's mum and so many of our mums have been so busy with the planning.

Apparently, they want it to be the wedding of the century because my family and Liam's are both parts of the council.

They are spending money like crazy and I'm really grateful because they are easing out my stress. I don't really care about what happens at the wedding that much. All I want is to get married to Liam.

My mum and Liam's however, are hiring the best chefs, best wedding planners, best decorators. They literally want perfection.

Our engagement hasn't been announced so there a lot of questions going on about my two million dollar engagement ring that was snapped by the paparazzi.

And yes! Two million freaking dollars.

That is how expensive my Greene and Co ring is. I wear it with pride and so much love of course. It's beautiful.

"Why?" Liam asks Nicole.

"Because once you two get married, you'll be living in a different house and that's where we'll be going." She answers.

One of the things I'm most excited about is living with Liam. We found the most amazing house ever and his mum is going to do the interior.

"We can come here and hang out anytime, Nicole," Liam says.

"Hmmm, okay." She replies.

"Guys, when are you girls leaving?" Jacob asks, looking at me.

"Where?" Colton asks her.

"Amelia's final dress fitting." Jas answers.

"Boriinggg." Tyler sings.

"In three days," I answer Jacob.

The dress fitting is in Dubai. A fashion designer, Micheal Cinco is doing my dress. He is a good friend of Michelle (Nicole's mum) who is also an iconic fashion designer.

"And what are the plans for today?" Rob asks.

"Cake tasting." Liam answers.

"Can I come?" Ian asks.

"Sure." I shrug.

"I can't believe that you two are getting married. It's so crazy." Colton smiles.

I smile. "I know, all of you guys need to settle as well. I'm not judging but don't you think it's time you stop playing all those girls and Brian," I look at him and sigh. "please stop cheating on your girlfriend."

"What girlfriend?" He raises an eyebrow.

Brian has been cheating on his girlfriend for some time. I usually don't like judging others but I think it's not fair on her.

"Your girlfriend. I've known about her for a while now. I didn't say anything because I don't want you to feel judged." I say softly.

"I don't have a girlfriend!" He frowns.

"But Jacob said- ohhhh." I glare at Jacob who is now laughing so hard.

"You're....so....easy to mess with." He says between the laughs.

I grab a pillow and throw it at him. "I actually believed you, you jerk!"

After everyone stops laughing, I take a deep breath. "So guys, I was thinking about John Legend singing at the wedding. I know Liam likes him so I don't have a problem with that but what do you guys think?"