-90

Ariella's pov

I stormed over to the Diaz household to see all the guys smoking.

"Hey guy." I smiled as i looked over at Oscar who was on his phone.

"Oscar can we talk please?" I question as i step closer to him.

"No." He rolled his eyes and walked inside the house.

Okay.

I followed him inside.

"Didnt i say no?" He laughed as he sat on the couch.

"Yeah but i dont care." I smiled as i sat next to him.

"What do you want then?" He sighed.

"Do you still love me?" I bite my lip.

"Yes of course i still love you." He sighed. "Never stopped." He mumbled.

"I havent either. So lets get back together." I smiled.

He raised his brow and looked at me.

"Seriously?" He said.

"Yes. I mean if we still love each other then we should be together. I realized being friends was hard." I said and he shook his head.

"Im sick and tired of you not knowing what you want." He said as he set his phone down

"Why all of a sudden you want to get back together? Because im with Leslie?"

"Yeah i dont want you with her. I love you." I furrowed my brows confused to why he was mad.

Oscar just laughed.

"Oh so you can be happy and move on to Derek but i cant move on?" He questioned.

"I dont understand." I shrugged. "I thought you wanted me." I said as he shook his head.

"I did. But what you said the other night about letting each other go. Im trying to do that." He said as he laid back on the couch.

I shook my head.

"Also i dont appreciate you yelling at Leslie for saving your life." He said as i got up and when he did his bedroom door opened up and there was Leslie holding Malina.

I looked at them then back at Oscar.

"I dont believe it." I scoffed as i stormed out the house.

"Ariella thats what you wanted!" Oscar yelled as he followed me out.

Now we were arguing in front of the Santos and the neighbors.

"Yeah you're right. Go ahead. Go be with her. Make sure you dont cheat on her! Like you did with me. Make sure she doesnt develop depression. Like you did with me!" I said as i shoved him.

"You dont mean that." He pouted.

"Yes i do." I yelled in his face.

"I fucking hate you. All you do is fuck up." I yelled at him.

"Nah you're just saying that because im tryna be happy with someone else. You cant stand the fact that someone else has my heart." He yelled as i stormed off.

"No what i cant stand is the fact that you went after my best friend!" I yelled.

Then i stormed off.

-thesandlotqueen

Damn so this chapter really got me feelin some type of way.

Cause i want them together. But Ariella said they need to let each other go. So Oscar did that.

And now Ariella says she wants him back.

Its all fucked up.

Do you think Leslie and Oscar are cute together?

Also what do you think Ariella will do now?