Poison?

Clarke rushed to what the call was actually about.

"Mom, I need your help. One of our people was stabbed by a Grounder."

"Clarke. This is the Chancellor. Are you saying there are survivors on the ground?" The voice on the other side was no longer from Abby's, now it was Jaha's.

"Yes, the Earth is survivable. We're not alone." Static came from the other side after Clarke's answer. "Mom, he's dying. The knife is still in his chest." She begged.

"Clarke. Is my son with you?" Jaha asked.

For a moment I felt the weight of my decision crush me. I looked at Clarke, waiting for her to answer.

"I'm so sorry. Wells is... Wells is dead."

"I'm going to talk you through it, step by step," Abby spoke again.

The wind was growing stronger outside and the connection was weaker now.

"Clarke... just... find..."

"What! Raven, what's wrong?" Clarke asked.

"It's not the radio," Raven answered touching some wires. "It's the storm."

"Do you need help?" I asked Raven.

She nodded and gave some instructions so we could try to make the signal become stronger, something really simple. While I did what she told me she ran to get a needle and give to Clarke. I finished it but before I could warn Raven, Bellamy entered the drop-ship.

Octavia asked as soon as two other boys entered too, carrying a Lincoln.

"It's time to get some answers," Bellamy answered.

"Oh, you mean revenge?"

"I mean Intel." Then he turned to the boys. "Get him upstairs.

"Bellamy, she is right," Clarke told him.

We heard Abby's voice through the radio again. "Clarke, we are ready."

I didn't want to be there at that moment, I was starting to feel nervous and anxious. About Finn's surgery. About Lincoln. About everything. I couldn't go outside to calm down since the storm was getting stronger and stronger. I couldn't go upstairs because Lincoln would be there. And I couldn't stay there watching the surgery.

"The blade is at a sharp upward angle. Between his sixth and seventh rib." Clarke's voice broke my thoughts.

I moved away, near the walls, so I didn't have to see or hear that, which wasn't ward since everyone was talking and some even screaming or fighting.

"Everyone! Upstairs! Now! Let's go!" Raven grabbed everyone's attention.

Upstairs didn't seem like a good option, but, to be honest, there were no good options. I waited in the line to go upstairs, but before I could go up the stairs I heard Clarke calling my name.

"Yes?" I turned my attention to her.

"Would you mind staying and helping?"

I really didn't want to, I wasn't sure I could handle it but I took a deep breath and got closer to them. Raven passed me the alcoholic thing and I washed my hands, wishing they gave me the easiest bloodless job.

"Okay Clarke, firm grip on the knife. You're gonna need to angle it upward to the left very slightly to the left as it exits the rib cage." Abby's voice came out of the radio.

I looked at Raven, she seemed as troubled as me.

"This is not gonna be pretty," I whispered to her since we were a few feet away from them.