Chapter 17 A Hunt Of The Night

Sorry about the slight delay, I've been playing sekiro Shadows Die Twice and I love this game, NG+ is fucking amazing.

I've been planning on making certain chapters with Gehrman but it will come after the fight with All for One.

Also more lemons comming soon.

--------------------------------------------------------

(Y/N) Pov

I awoke to a new sun, I put on my attire and walked out, Once I arrived I saw Class 1-A training as before but now with Izumi. I noticed Class 1-B walking towards the training ground. The Class noticed me and gave me fearful looks, My eyes landed on monoma and saw his arm missing and his face held a look of terror, shock and fear. I smiled and waved which caused Kendo and Shiozaki to blush. I walked towards izumi.

(Y/N): "Hello Izumi"

Izumi turned around and smiled

Izumi: "Hello Hunter"

(Y/N): "How are your legs?"

Izumi blushed

Izumi: "S-still sore but I can train now"

I nodded

Izumi: "What are those clothes?"

I was wearing the Decorative Hunter set of a Sief hunter that gone mad with blood

(Y/N): "This is an attire that belonged to the old hunters, The one's I fought in the Hunter's Nightmare, A place hunters go to when they get lost in the blood"

Izumi was taken aback and looked scared but nodded.

(Y/N): "Well, I will check on you later, I have work to do now"

I walked away and explored the forrest. It was alive, The opposite of Hemwick Charnel Lane. I explored for a good while and noticed that the sun was setting. I walked back and saw Class 1-A and Class 1-B standing in a field, I walked up behind Mandalay.

(Y/N): "What is this?"

Mandalay was scared by my sudden appearance but shook it off

Mandalay: "Well the classes are going to train in the forrest"

I nodded

(Y/N): "May I participate?"

Mandalay: "Of course"

I nodded and walked over to izumi.

Izumi: "Hunter! will you we watching?"

(Y/N): "No, I will be joining"

Izumi smiled and embraced me, after a moment It was our turn and I walked with Izumi and Iida trough the forrest path, After a moment of walking I noticed smoke in the distance, shortly after Izumi and Iida noticed them as well. Izumi then remembered something.