chapter 5

Time skip to two months later.

"Babe I'm home" I heard David's voice say.

I decided I'll stay a few more weeks at his house. We rarely meet because he has a lot of work. But after that day everything was okay. He takes me out on little dates and we went shopping for new clothes. I can't wait to wear my new bathing suit and go in the pool.

"I'm in the kitchen" I shout back.

I felt two hands wrap around my waist

"Ugggh, I am sooo hungry." He didn't take anything with him to work today.

"I'll order something and we can watch a movie" I turned around and kissed him.

"Sounds great, I'm going to hop in the shower and be out in 15 minutes" he smiled.

"15 minutes? Take 30 and trim that beard. You look like Hagrid" I laughed while scratching his face lightly.

"Fiiiiine." He kissed my forehead.

About 30 minutes later I hear the bell.

"Your pizza miss" he seemed tired. It was a bit late.

"There you go" I said handing him a 20 dollar bill.

"I'll give you-"

"Keep it and have a great night" I cut him off

"Thank you" he smiled.

I went inside and put it on the little table in front of the sofa and went to make drinks.

I put the cups on the table.

"Is that better?" I heard David say from the corridor.

"Ohhh look at you looking sexy" I said while I smoosh his lips.

He looked over to the table.

"ish dat pishsha? I lav pishsha" he looked back over to me.

"I wish you'd look at me the same way you look at pizza" I said letting him go.

"Holland we talked about this. I can't do anything with you till you're 18. You heard what the man said. Since you're supposed to be living with your grandma and you're living with me. That's already a big deal."

"I was just joking. You didn't have to bring it up. But since you did...they won't know we did anything. It's been two months David, please. Just a little bit." I gave him puppy eyes while I bit my lip.

He picked me up and went to the couch. He put me down.

"I said. I can't." he said through gritted teeth.

"Oh come on daddy. Just a taste." I slowly rubbed him with the palm of my hand.

He closed his eyes and smiled then he started to laugh and I stopped.

"You think you own me don't you baby girl" he smirked.

"I-I didn't say-"

"Oh what happened to you wanting to fuck me huh?" he buried his face in my neck and started to leave small kisses all over.

"This is what you want isn't it?" he asked in a dominant voice.

"Mhmm" I said while biting my lip.

He got up from the couch and took my shorts off.

"Daddy's hard for me huh?" I said.

He chocked my throat and started grinding on me.