"Don't You Dare"

HI GUYS THIS STORY IS SLOWLY EDITED AND IF YOU HAVE READ IT BEFORE YOU WILL BE SHOCK BECAUSE THIS IS A COMPLETELY NEW CHAPTER PLEASE NOTE THAT
*gives you a cookie *

«ᴅᴏɴ'ᴛ ғᴇᴇʟ sᴛᴜᴘɪᴅ ɪғ ʏᴏᴜ ᴅᴏɴ'ᴛ ʟɪᴋᴇ ᴡʜᴀᴛ ᴇᴠᴇʀʏᴏɴᴇ ᴇʟsᴇ ᴘʀᴇᴛᴇɴᴅs ᴛᴏ ʟᴏᴠᴇ»~ᴇᴍᴍᴀ ᴡᴀᴛsᴏɴ

(a/N any Re-readers? ;) probably none but okay)

Chapter 1:"Don't You Dare"

♡︎ Angelina's Pov ♡︎

Moving to a new country is very hard, especially when you are going to a new school. People's first thought of a new school is the first impression.

Honestly, I don't care about that because, in this society they will judge you whether you are skinny or chubby they will find something bad. No one can fill people's eyes.

That's why no one's perfect. Please don't change yourself for people to love you. No one is perfect.

So I don't really care about first impression.

Now back to the main point.

School is a jail.

Student jail like you expect me to wake up at six to study... uh i think no.

But we all do it anyway, I don't know why.

'It's so we can be educated idiot'
'shut up'

RING BITCHES RING!!

here we go again.

"Wake up fat ass, we have school" Luke, my 18 years old annoying brother said

'Do I really have to'

"I'll bring water." He glared at me.

"You wouldn't dare. Mom will kill you" I smiled at him then he smirked and went out.

'Good, he won't'

"Get up," he entered with a water bucket.

'Oh shit',

"Don't you dare" I glared, stand up and walked towards him.

"I will splash you if you come any closer now get ready."

"Okay, go out I need to get ready" he went out, and I got ready for my first day of school, totally not ready for it.

I went down to hear my family yelling at each other. Not so surprising because we are Arabs, so we are loud.

"hi mom. Hi dad" I kissed their cheeks as I took my bag and sat down.

"Oh mom, Luke was about to throw a water bucket at me just to let you know," Luke gasped at that, making mom glare at him and dad laugh.

"You did what?" she turned to him as me and my dad slowly backed away.

"M-mom I did nothing" he shuttered making me and my dad laugh silently, then after a minute of my mom yelling at Luke.