21

Yoongi's POV

Namjoon just stared at me, like I just offended him. "Are you going to answer me or what?". I asked getting pissed off. "Umm... I don't know". Namjoon answered.

I tilted my head at him. "The hell you mean you don't know?". I growled. "He's always out at night so I really don't know". Namjoon said nervously. "I can't believe this". I groaned. "Wait... so he might be single you just don't know". I said proudly. "That's not wh...". "So I do have a chance". I smiled. "Yoon...". "Let's go, your going help me get Jimin".

 "Let's go, your going help me get Jimin"

I dragged Namjoon all the way back to my house and pushed him in my living room. I threw a book and a pen at him. "The hell?". Namjoon said. "Write down everything you know about Jimin". I demanded. "And why the hell should I listen to you?". Namjoon glared at me. "Because I'm important".

"Your what?". Namjoon's eyes widened at me. "I'm important, you clearly need me since your protecting me and I'm younger then you so that's a upside". I smiled. Namjoon sighed and starting writing something down. "I'll go make some tea". I laughed and went into my kitchen. "I didn't sign up to be a babysitter". Namjoon mumbled.

I returned with some tea and saw that Namjoon was done writing. "Give it to me!". I snatched the book from to read it.

Fuck you.

"You think your funny". I threw the book down. "I try to be". Namjoon laughed. "Now, I'll be on my way". Namjoon stands up to leave but I grabbed his arm. "Where are you going?". I asked. "Home". Namjoon replied. "I'll be back tomorrow, you know school". Namjoon said. "Bye Yoongi, it was nice to meet you". Namjoon said and left.

"You could have given me Jimin's sur name, you asshole!".