19

Jungkook had stopped at a red light when Taehyung began unbuckling his belt, and unzipping his pants without warning. Thankfully there was no cars behind them, the streets were surprisingly empty.

"Don't—" Jungkook was cut of by the feeling of Taehyung wet lips around his tip. Taehyung teasingly licked the sides of his shaft before taking it all in his mouth.

"Stop this isn't—"

"Shhh." Taehyung interrupted.

Jungkook didn't want to give in but he couldn't help but groan to the feeling. There was no way in hell he could convince himself at this time that he was straight.

Taehyung began slowly bobbing his head back and forth on Jungkooks member. Light moans escaped Taehyung's mouth as he did so.

Jungkook threw his head back in pleasure while taking a thick grip of Taehyung's hair.

"You like that, Daddy?" Taehyung asked in an innocent like tone. One that Jungkook has never heard before. It turned him on even more.

"Fuck— yes."

Jungkook began slowly thrusting upward in sync with Taehyung.

Taehyung mentally smirked at Jungkook's hot actions. He knew Jungkook was going to cum any second, so he removed his mouth, leaving a 'pop' sound behind.

He wiped the saliva off of his mouth before glancing over at the other who sat there in total bewilderment.

"Why did you stop?" Jungkook questioned. His breathing was a bit shaky.

"I just remembered you're straight." Taehyung teased before focusing on the road. "The lights green." He smirked.

Jungkook cleared his throat and zipped his pants back up quickly before stepping on the gas petal and driving. The whole ride to the dorms, he didn't even look at Taehyung. Not even for a second because he felt like a fool.

I'm straight. I'm straight. I'm straight.

Those were the words he kept repeating in his head over and over again.

Once they finally reached the dorms, they both made their way up to the floor that their rooms were on. Jungkook made his way inside his dorm with Taehyung following him inside. He couldn't even walk straight.

"Go to your own dorm."

"But Daddy!" Taehyung practically whined like a baby as he stepped closer to Jungkook.

Jungkook placed a finger over his mouth. "Stop. My roommate will wake up." He whispered.

"I'll stop if you let me sleep with you on your bed." Taehyung said as he sat down on the others bed.

"No are you crazy." He whispered. "My roommate will question what the fuck is going on."

"Daaaaadddddddy." Taehyung said louder and purposefully.

"Okay Okay!" Jungkook placed a full hand over Taehyung's loud mouth. "Fine I'll let you. Just promise to be quiet. And make sure you leave my dorm before six in the morning."

"Deal." Taehyung innocently grinned as he took his shoes off and laid down in Jungkook's bed. Jungkook also took his shoes off and made himself comfortable in his bed.

After a bit, Jungkook was drifting off to sleep that was until he felt someone get on top of him. Taehyung was straddling his waist.

Jungkook peeked an eye open and sighed quietly. "What are you doing?"

"Getting comfortable."

"On me?"

"Yeah." He smiled innocently. He could feel Jungkook's bulge clearly which made him let out a breathy moan.

Jungkook tried to hold himself together, but that was kind impossible for him when Taehyung slowly began rocking back and forth.

A groan escaped Jungkook's lips as each rock went by. As much as he enjoyed this, he couldn't let this proceed any further.

"No more!" He snapped. Taehyung's eyes widened a little to the way he said it. He thought Jungkook was hot when he was mad.

"Fine." He rolled his eyes as he got off the other and laid next next to him. "No fun."

Jungkook sighed in relief since he was close to loosing it and taking Taehyung right then and there.

"Shut up and go to sleep." Jungkook whispered.

"You shut up." Taehyung also whispered as he laid his head on Jungkook's chest, slowly falling asleep.