28

3rd Person

Ollie was obsessed, obsessed with the bears he had gotten from the fan-meet. He had brought them to the bathroom, to the pool, to his room, to the kitchen, to the closet, and even to restaurants. They bearly (see what I did there) left his side at all, to the point where it was unhealthy. Well for a 14 year old it was.

Not only that but somehow Hoseok realised the secret. Mostly because Jimin sleep talks a little and said something along the lines of:

"Whhha--att??!!? aaaa giiirrrllll???!! yooouuu??? olllliiieee?????"

He always sounded like he was drunk in his sleep so Hoseok couldnt understand much. But based on all the secrets lately, it had to be true. Especially since the last time he played detective. Hiding behind a book wasnt his smartest idea but he managed to pull through like a true detective!

Namjoon and Seokjin decided that it was best for Manager-nim to know, especially since they had something special for ARMY planned. Manger-nim thought it was a joke and didn't really care much. But Namjoon and Seokjin were 100% serious. In the end Manger-nim decided to joke around saying he already knew and that put Namjoon and Seokjin's worry to rest.

Everything was going quite smoothly, Ollie and Jungkook's relationship got better (although Jungkook still had no idea what was going on with his body...) Jungkook tried to be more friendly with Oliver, Ollie pushed him away alot but after a few times. Their relationship grew a little.

Soon enough months had passed, a year to be exact. Oliver had managed to keep the secret from the whole world. Until a slip up.

"So.. Oille.. you're a girl?" Jungkook asked.

"WhAt?!" Oliver swung around quickly facing Jungkook. "What made you think that?! I'm almost taller than you now!" Oliver stated panicking on the inside. He had managed to keep the secret from whole world.. how could he let Jungkook know? That last one of the group!

Oliver had definitely grown through the year, his height just before Jungkook's and voice no longer sounded like an 11 year old.. more of a 15-17 year old. Army were all over the fact that their baby was going through puberty.

"Well.. I-" Oliver cut him off.

"You seriously need to get sleep or something! You hated me and now your coming up with ridiculous things!" He through his hands up in the air dramatically, his voice echoed in the the rehearsal room.

"No.. I didn't hate you, I just-" Jungkook's mood fell.

"You just what?!" Oliver said happy that he changed the topic but angry when reminded of the past. "You thought that you were the perfect little angel!" Oliver mocked.

"I'm sor-"

"You were scared I was going to take your place! That's why you did it, right? Why you were so mean to me!?" Oliver screamed at him emotionally.

"No.. That was-"

"Its wasnt what? You said so yourself! That day you hurt me! You said that you were the maknae and I was a disgrace to the group!" Oliver interrupted with tears in his eyes.

"Yeah! I did say that! I'll emit to it! But that's not what I think now!" Jungkook yelled back overpowering Oliver. "You're not a disgrace to our group! You belong here! I love having you as my little brother! I love you!"

_ (I was gonna end the chapter here but decided that even I the author couldn't stand the cliffhanger)_

"I love you!" Jungkook yelled. Oliver was taken back a little and so was Jungkook realizing what he had said. It wasn't the brotherly love he was taking about.. it was pure attraction. Jungkook had fallen in love. It too him a while to realize what the pounding in his heart was, but when he realized he knew he was right. But Jungkook was sure there was no way he could like a boy, yes Taehyung and him did things. But it was more like friends with benefits then an actual relationship, he and Taehyung were sure of their sexualities and knew what they wanted. But since there was a clear dating ban, members just had to 'help' each other once in awhile, that was what Taehyung was for him. Nothing more or less, even if Taehyung thought differently. Jungkook was sure he couldn't date or love a guy. He knew he wasn't gay but his body was telling him other wise, meaning Oliver had to be a girl! There was no way he could love a man!

"Wha-at?" Oliver squeaked.

"I love you, I wanna be with you" Jungkook said bluntly.

"But I'm not a girl!"

"You don't have to lie to me, I'll except you how you are!" Jungkook said.

"But I'm a guy! And I'm not gay!"

"I'll love you even if you're a guy!" Jungkook grabbed Oliver's hand and pulled him closer. Jungkook was now possibly accepting the fact he might be gay.

"No, this isn't right!"

"We can make it work! We can start slow at first!"

"No, I'm not even of age!" Oliver pushed him away but was grabbed by Jungkook and brought back.

"I can wait!"

"Stop saying nonsense! Someone's gonna overhear!"

"I want them to hear! Hear how much I love you"

"You're crazy!" Oliver pushed him away again, this time getting away and running out of the room past Taehyung.

___________________

(A/n: Well that happened

Anyway who should Ollie end up with (not saying he will end up with someone ^-^)

Also vote if you liked this, it helps with motivation to finish it