Micah Bell: Drunken Honesty

Micah Bell X Female Reader

Summary: After a successful job you and Micah decide to go to the saloon together. You refuse to drink too much and remain pretty sober while Micah gets very drunk, showing you a much softer side of himself that you didn't even know existed. You decide to take advantage of his friendly state.

Warnings: soft drunk Micah and silly questions

Word Count: 2000

You and Micah had been on a job and it went flawlessly. So you both decided to celebrate the success by going for a drink in the saloon, and you knew that this meant you would both be there for most of the night. You walked into the saloon and sat at the bar, you both talked while you both nursed a bottle of beer each. Once your bottles were empty, and you both had drank one or two more, Micah bought a bottle of whiskey and got two glasses.

You grabbed the glasses while he grabbed the bottle, both of you walking over to a table near the back of the room. You sat down opposite each other, a glass sitting in front of each of you. Micah smirked as he filled the two glasses and placed the bottle down.

The bottle was nearly empty now, and it was mostly due to Micah. You knew that he was going to get drunk so you decided to stay a little more sober. Better chances of making it back to camp that way.

"Y'know what? I'm real glad that I've got you watching my back out there. Much better than one of those fools doing it" Micah told you, laughing to himself as he took another drink. You just laughed along and nodded. Micah was drunk to say the least, and to your surprise he was a happy drunk. He was smiling and laughing and being all friendly, you were a little worried that Micah had been replaced by some imposter.

"Yeah, I'm glad I've got you out there as well" you laughed to yourself, you liked to see Micah like this. You had liked Micah for a little while now but he never seemed like the type who was in any sort of relationship for the long run, so you never pursued anything. You hummed to yourself as you decided to take advantage of this rare opportunity, you were about to test just how honest and friendly drink Micah really is. "What's your favourite colour?" you asked with a silly grin, figuring that starting with simple questions would be the smartest plan of action.

"Hmm...red" Micah hummed and nodded as he decided on a colour, not even questioning why you asked such a random thing. Normally he would pull a face and tell you to stop asking such childish questions.

"Let me guess, because it's the colour of blood or some shit like that?" you asked with a roll of your eyes, taking a small sip from your glass.

"Nah, I just like it" he shrugged, looking at you and you knew that he was telling the truth. You smiled and nodded at him. That's a good start.

"Have you ever been shot?" you asked, already knowing the answer but hoping to ease him into sharing something about himself.

"Eh, many times" Micah shrugged, sipping from his glass. Obviously not finding the question or the answer to be anything of interest, but still laughing softly to himself in his drunken state. 

"What is the dumbest way you have been injured?" you asked, leaning forward on the table with a smile on your face. Hopefully, this would be a good one. Something to be able to hold over his head.

Micah hummed to himself like he was in thought. He suddenly stood up and grabbed his chair. You looked up at him and frowned, wondering what he was doing. He walked around the table and placed his chair beside yours before clumsily sitting down, making you chuckle softly to yourself. "You ain't gonna tell anyone?" he asked, leaning towards you like he was about to tell you a secret, his face suddenly turned serious.