The Storm Has Just Begun

After the fight with Shinsou and Izuku won he made his way to Recovery girl to heal and later went back to the stands his class was assigned to but to confronted by his friends.

"Hey Midoriya I almost thought you would have lost that fight" said Kirishima.

"No kidding you were so close walking out that arena I thought you forfeit" said Kaminari.

"How did you break free from his control" said Toru.

"Oh I guess I had a strong enough will to break free" said Izuku.

"It good thing you do I would hate to see you lose that way" said Mina.

"Yeah I have to say Bakugou, Todoroki and Tokoyami would be most awesome match ups for Midoriya" said Kirishima.

"I don't know about that Todoroki is way stronger with her ice" said Mineta.

"Hey don't say that we don't know if Deku would lose" said Ochako.

"But you have to admit it would be a difficult fight for Izuku" said Momo.

"I hate to admit but she is right" said Jiro.

During this Izuku didn't say a word and sat down which concern the girls.

"Midoriya are you okay" said Tsu.

But it was answered by muttering.

"There he goes again" said Jiro.

"Well we should sit down to watch the next match" said Momo.

"Yeah it's between Sero and Todoroki now we get to see what we're up against" said Mina.

"Hopefully it will show us how to beat them" said Toru.

Soon the saw both Todoroki and Sero walk in the arena getting ready.

"Now let the match begin" said Midnight.

"Man I'm too tired" said Sero.

But then Sero launched his tape from his elbows at Todoroki wrapping around Todoroki and start swinging her close to the end of the arena but Todoroki seem unfazed by this but had anger in her eyes.

"Sorry" said Todoroki.

Then using her ice quirk to stop her and to freeze Sero also cause an gigant ice edge reaching the end of the stadium.

Everyone was speechless by what they saw.

"Sero Hanta is unable to move so the winner is Shoko Todoroki" said Midnight.

Then Todoroki walk towards Sero to unfreeze him.

"Sorry I was angry" said Todoroki.

Meanwhile Izuku was think on his next match.

'So this power I'm up against and it'll make it hard since I can't hit her Izuku' thought.

The next match went up and it was Iibra Vs Kaminari and Kaminari lost horribly with a stupid grin then it was Hatsume Vs Iida and it end up to be Hatsume using Iida to show off her babies then she forfeit the match Iida ended up winning but to Iida he didn't think so after being used by Hatsume.