eyes.

it was time for chuu to get up for school. her alarm went off, causing chaos in the house.
olivia hye stared at her, " why is it so loud, jiwoo?? "
" dunno. " she kicked it off the table and it stopped beeping.
" wow, such a non violent way to stop a ala- "
" shut up, jinsoul- "
" you're so friendly this morning, aren't you? "
" s u r e . "
chuu felt kinda out of it today. she went into the bathroom and grabbed her hairbrush.
she started to brush her hair, getting all of the messy tangles out first.
chuu finished brushing her hair, grabbing her toothbrush.
" CAN YOU TURN YOUR TOOTHBRUSH DOWN PLEASE? "
" no, kim lip, sorry. "
i finished brushing my teeth, put my clothes on and headed out of the bathroom.
haseul was waiting there, " heya chuu, i made pancakes for you guys. "
haseul s such a mom uwu chuu thought, giggling.
" Okay, Chuu, Jinsoul, ViVi, Kim lip, Olivia hye, go to school. " haseul said in a mom voice
" oKAY MOM ! " they all said together at the same time. they ended up giggling.

                time skip uuwuwuwuwuwuwuwu

chuu started to walk to school, avoiding her friends. she wanted to be left alone, to focus on her studies.
she started to run, wanting to get to school faster.
she got to the doors,, and ran into someone.
" aah sorry !! " chuu said, picking up the girls books.
but then she.. saw her.

those eyes.