Chapter Seven

I looked around Sarina's room. The room that was now mine too. My eyes started to tear up and I hugged Sarina tightly. She hugged back and felt her tears fall on my shoulder.

I checked out of the hospital today and instead of bringing me to my own room, Sarina brought me to hers. Of course, I frowned at her and she just grinned and dragged me further.

What did I find when she opened the door? I found a room that contained white walls, a walk in closet, and a queen-sized bed with blue sheets. On the left side, she had a walk in closet and her dressing table with a lot of makeup. The mirror of the dressing table had a unique shape that I can't quite describe.

On my right side, there was a huge flat-screen and the connected bathroom along with her desk and laptop against the wall. On the wall I was facing, there was a huge window, almost the size of her bed. She had black curtains that tied up now, making the sun shine beautifully into the room.

She had a soft baby yellow colored carpet over the floor of her room. Believe me; the carpet was really soft.

"Are you a billionaire or something!?" I gasped in surprise.

"Well, you get well paid when you have the second highest position in a company." she shrugged.

I looked at the room once again and smiled. Therefore, this is our room now. It felt so good. Sarina turned on the air conditioner and she jumped on her bed that looked so soft.

She motioned me to join her and I reluctantly did. The bed was so soft, that I never wanted to leave it again. I looked at Sarina and smiled.

All of this looks like a dream. A dream that feels so real, that I don't want to leave it ever again. However, on the other side I'm scared that this beautiful dream will disappear just at the snap of a finger.

But then again, let's just enjoy it while I have it. I'll think about it when it disappears. I lay on my back and Sarina did the same. Only her head was resting on my stomach.

"Why don't you just run away?" Sarina asked all of a sudden.

I sighed and looked at her. She was looking at me serious. I know she doesn't like me getting married against my own will, but I have no other choice.

"I can't. Just as the man said, they can find me in seconds. In addition, if I marry Xavier, even though I don't like him, love actually; I can give it a shot. It's worth it, right?" I grinned.

She grinned and threw a pillow on my face. Did I mention that this girl has a ton of pillows and teddy's in her room? Well, now I do.

I gasped and threw the pillow back at her, aiming for the head, but I missed miserably. She laughed and threw another pillow on my head and the pillow fight soon started. I haven't had this much fun in ages.

---

"Are you sure you want me to pick it for you?" Sarina said nervously. I nodded.

After the pillow fight, Sarina asked me if I had thought about my wedding dress yet, and I told her that she has to be the one picking it for me. She has been nervous since then.

She scanned through the dresses and she found one. It was ballroom styled, strapless. I shook my head and she nodded.

I also told her that she and the best man are supposed to be decorating the wedding, and that successfully made her more nervous. I want Sarina to be around me the whole wedding. I don't think I'll be able to do this with her encouragement.

As maid of honor, Sarina is supposed to do most of the jobs. She has to buy the dresses for the bridesmaids, she has to decorate the wedding along with the best man, and she even has to help me pick out a wedding cake.

I'm happy that I'm on good conditions with my twin, because if I didn't have her, I don't know what I'd do. I'd probably die that day. It was still hard for me to believe that this all is not some dream, but reality.

It's hard to believe that I've patched up with my twin, or that I'm going to marry a man I don't know. I wonder who asked for the alliance first. Was it my parents, or was it Mr. Rodriguez?

Mr. Rodriguez, the man who started all of this. Then we have grandma. Oh my goodness, I have to invite grandma for my wedding. I want her to be the first one told about all this. I'll tell Sarina to stop at grandma's place on our way home.

"What about this one?" Sarina asked showing me the dress.

I instantly fell in love with the dress. It was floor length, strapless and tight around the torso and the veil length was chapel108." I took the dress as Sarina shoved me into the fitting room. "And no peeking in the damn mirror." she said.

I nodded and closed the door, my back facing the mirror. I put on the dress and stepped out of the fitting room. I put the dress on, and it was hard for me not to look at myself in the mirror. The soft material made me want to run a hand on it constantly. I tapped on Sarina's shoulder and she looked at me as she squealed.

"You look beautiful in your wedding dress!" she said. I smiled and looked at myself in the mirror. I'm not going to say that I look beautiful in the dress. I'm going to say that the dress looks beautiful.

The soft material made me want to run a hand on it constantly. I looked at Sarina again. After getting out of the wedding dress and wearing my clothes, Sarina and I paid and went to order the wedding cake.

I wanted the flavor to be chocolate and vanilla. I let Sarina pick the rest. I must say that Sarina has a good taste in such things. It rather looked like her thing. She's a fashion designer after all.

After picking the cake, Sarina and I went over to grandma's house. I introduced Sarina and both were going along very quickly. We told grandma everything about the wedding, about how my parents threatened me and how I ended up in the hospital. She was terrified when she heard about all this.

Nevertheless, I assured her that I'm going to be happy with Xavier –at least going to try to be happy with Xavier. I'm sure I like him, but I'm not sure if I'm going to be able to accept him as my husband.

I want to tell him everything, but I'm not sure if I should. What if he does something he's not supposed to do? What if he calls off the marriage? That's going to be a disaster! No, I can't tell him just yet.

After inviting grandma, we went straight home. We entered the room and I threw the bags on the floor and fell down on the bed exhaustively. I was exhausted of doing all those things in one day.

There is still a lot to do. "Don't you think that you should tell Xavier everything?" Sarina said turning on the air conditioner.

"I was thinking the same thing. But what if he takes the wrong step or cancels the wedding?"

"Then you invent a fucking time machine!" Sarina commented making me laugh, but to be serious, the decision was making it hard for me. I don't know what to do anymore. I just want all of this to end.

"Oh, and just so you know; Mr. Rodriguez came with the alliance. And don't blame Xavier because he found out the same time as you." Sarina muttered.

"So you're telling me he's getting forced too?" I shot up.

Sarina shrugged. "You could say that."

Oh my god, this is not good. "Girls, the Rodriguez's are here. Come downstairs, now!" the woman shouted from downstairs.

Sarina and I exchanged our horrified looks and we gulped. "He's here." we said in unison.

We went downstairs and saw the two men sitting in the living room, while we were at the door frame of the kitchen, peeking at what they're doing.

Mr. Rodriguez seemed happy and so did Xavier. My heart sank into my stomach and the thought of running away before my wedding soon disappeared from my head.

Everyone's happy with this marriage, including Mr. Rodriguez. I didn't want to shatter all his happiness in just a heartbeat. That would be just too cruel. I have to do this for the sake of Mr. Rodriguez's happiness.

For Xavier's happiness, I have to do this.

---

Hadley's wedding dress on the side ^_^