-91

^play the song when you see the red heart

(So this is gonna be short bits of weeks going by since the last chapter happened. There was hella drama. Soooo enjoy)

Ariella's pov

1 day after

"Ariella you need to eat." Letty said through the door.

"Im sleeping." I said as i stared at the ceiling.

Then i heard the door open and i turned to see Terry coming in with a big bag of food.

"Terry im not in the mood." I frowned.

"Yeah too fuckin bad eat this burger." He said as handed me fries.

Then we ended up just sitting on my bed eating in n out.

"I did what you told me to do. I told Oscar how i felt. And now that i think about it. Im really stupid for thinking he'd take me back." I laugh and Terry looked at me.

"Give it time boo." He smiled as he sipped his milkshake.

"True love can take its time because its a forever thing anyways." He said and i just smiled at him.

Even if he might not be right the gesture was really cute.

"Terry?" I look at him.

"Hmm?" He mumbled as he takes another bite out of his burger.

"Thank you for being here. Taking time out of your day to be here with me." I say and he just grinned.

"Of course." He smiled. "I know you'd always return the favor if i was in your position."

"Speaking of that. How are things going?"

"With girls?" He asks as i nod my head.

"Dont even get me started. Im stressed as a motherfucker. I tried fucking around with the girls on the volleyball team. They all trouble." He said shaking his head.

Then we continued talking about the most random shit ever. Its weird how you can know someone your whole life but barely get to know them.

I always saw Terry at races or at family gatherings because he was related to Tej.

—