IM Pure

hello hello hellllllllllllllllo

THIS IS A FILLER SO IT'S SHORT AND HAS LIKE NO REAL POINT BUT IT'S SUPPOSED TO BE THAT WAY

so i might will update on thursday, but it will be pre-written and i won't be online to like answer your comments and whatever - just a heads up. i have a thingie after school to go to and then i have violin like literally an hour after that ends so i dont know if i'll be able to squeeze one in that night, therefore i am writing it in advance.

and by the way, that chapter on thursday will be private. so if your horny ass wants to read the smut that will be in it, you best follow me now. if you don't want to read it, that's fine, nothing important to the plot will happen and i'll definitely catch you up with anything small that may have occured in an author's note on friday. capisce? capisce.

QOTC: how did you find this story/catfish? (through another wattpad member, a suggestion from wattpad, etc.)

__________

"Hi," Louis says into his phone. He woke up to over twenty missed calls from his mother, and though hungover, he was also concerned and decided to call back immediately even though it's still only eight in the morning and Harry is asleep on the floor by the bed.

"Louis William Tomlinson, I called you twenty times, I sent you numerous texts-"

"Yeah, Mum. I know. 's why I'm calling you now," Louis stifles a yawn into his hand at the same time Harry makes a loud groaning noise in his sleep. Louis sits up and pokes Harry's chest with his toe as his mother rambles on in the background.

"-Had me worried sick, thought something had happened to you-"

"Uh huh."

"And I even called Harry, Niall, Liam, and Zayn; none of them answered either?"

"Oh, well. We were all busy last night," Louis hums, smirking when his sock  covered toe brushes Harry's nose and Harry sneezes. "Band stuff."

"Band stuff? Band stuff. Louis, I haven't held a decent conversation with you in months."

"It's not my fault you always ring me at inconvenient times," Louis argues. 

"Inconvenient times - Louis! You didn't even pick up on your sister's birthday." Jay sounds really pissed at the moment. Louis considers hanging up but he decides that it would only make the situation worse, actually. But Harry looks so lonely and adorable lying on the floor using a jumper as a pillow (even though it's Louis' and he's drooling on it) and what kind of friend slash bandmate slash boyfriend-in-training would Louis be if he were to allow him to remain that way? Louis puts the phone on speaker and tosses it carelessly on the nightstand before he plops down next to Harry and lays across his chest. Harry's breathing in his ear and Louis almost misses it when his mum speaks again.

"Are you even listening to me?"

"Yes!" Louis snaps. "Jesus."

"Don't use that kind of language, Louis. I am your mother, I expect you to treat me differently then you would one of your friends-"

"Look, Mum. Mummy," Louis tries, because he knows the way into his mother's heart. "You know I'm busy. I'm sorry I haven't been in contact, really, I am. But, well. It's Harry. He's been having a hard time lately, you know, breakups and whatnot - I've been helping him through it. Like a therapist, y'know. A stay at home therapist."

"Stay at home therapist? I thought you didn't live with Harry anymore?" Oh.

"Yeah, about that.. we sort of moved back in together."