7th Page: Fade to Black

Golden Dawn's Sanctuary...

Two figures stood in the home place of the Magic Knight Squad, the Golden Dawn as they stared at the other, one intently and the other one blankly. One of the two figures was a familiar raven haired boy, while the other was a light-blue haired boy.

"So you're our new member this year?" The light-blue haired boy spoke up, adjusting his glasses as he stared at Yuno unflinchingly.

"What's your name?" The boy asked as Yuno continued to stare at him with only slight curiosity in his eyes.

"It's Yuno." The raven haired boy spoke as the other boy humphed, not approving of Yuno's introduction.

"I'm Klaus Lunettes." The boy began, though he paused as if pondering. Slowly, he continued to speak.

"You're neither royal nor a noble, but a peasant from the boonies, and he let you join our squad." The boy slightly glared at Yuno, though his eyes contained the slightest hint of respect. After all, anyone with the ability to gain the recognition of William Vangeance was certainly no ordinary person.

"Just what in the world is Captain Vangeance thinking?" However, despite his respect for his Captain, Klaus didn't sit well with having a commoner on a squad known for its power and lineage.

"Don't go boosting your ego just because all the Captains raised their hands for you at the Exam." Klaus spoke coldly. And truthfully, Yuno hadn't been the only person ever to get all hands, just the first of this years' selection. Last year, a total of five such individuals had been accounted for, a stark contrast to this year's three.

"You won't be accepted as a member of the Golden Dawn that easily, for you must prove yourself with your own mettle." Klaus spoke almost robotically, Yuno nodding his head slightly.

"I'll see to it that you come to accept me as a member soon." Klaus' eyes widened slightly, who did this kid think he was?!? Swiftly turning around, Klaus spoke coldly to Yuno.

"Quite the mouth you have, let's just hope you have the skill to back it up." The boy walked away, Yuno straying a bit before following suit, a mysterious glint in his eyes.

At the Black Bulls' Hideout...

Finral, Gordon, Alice and (Y/N) stood a small distance away from a wall of flames, Yami standing directly next to it as Asta unearthed his head from the floor.

"I'm not done yet!" Asta jumped up from the floor and ran at the wall of flames, (Y/N) facepalming nearby.

"I wouldn't do that if I were you..." (Y/N) tried to warn Asta, but the boy didn't hear the warning, rushing into the wall of flames. Or at least, that was what was supposed to happen. But before the made contact, a hole appeared in the wall as another fireball flew out of the base, launching Asta back once again as you roared in laughter.

"I tried to warn you!" The (h/c) haired boy laughed as Alice sighed beside you, Finral nodding and Gordon being as silent as ever.
Yami nodded at Asta, turning his attention to the base, only to hear someone roar.

"Now I'm pissed! You'd better be prepared!" A voice roared or from inside the base.

"I'm not...but let's do this!" Another voice, seemingly excited, replied.