SEQUEL 1.0

11 years later

"Mom you need to eat your getting skinny as hell" Sianna said staring at her mother who sat on the couch scratching her arms and continuously looking around. "And what are you looking for?"

"Hey! Watch yo got damn mouth" Teeasia snapped her head in Sianna's direction "and don't worry about what i'm looking for get the hell out my face"

Sianna sighed and stood up, she looked down at her mother and shook her head "you need to get yourself together"

"You need to stay in your damn place!" Teeasia yelled as Sianna walked up the steps and into her brothers room.

"She needs serious help" Sianna said jumping on Jr's bed.

"Aye chill man with that jumping shit" Jr mugged her "and i know she do but she don't want help and ain't nothing we can do to change that"

"You think she doing...." Sianna got quiet and started playing with her fingers.

"Drugs? Yes... I know shit you know too its clear as hell" Jr said pulling a already rolled blunt out his pocket. "She act just how crackheads act" he said.

"Stop calling her that!" Sianna said.

"Its true" Jr said grabbing a lighter off the dresser.

"It is not" Sianna said

"Okay Si" Jr shrugged lighting the blunt and putting it into his mouth before blowing out the smoke "you gone have too face the truth" he said staring at Sianna who was staring at him.

"Ugh! You're so annoying" Sianna rolled her eyes getting up off the bed.

"Yeah yeah love you too" Jr said as Sianna walked out his room and into her room.

She grabbed her phone and laid on her bed and started to think about life.

For the past 11 years, things had been really different. Ever since Sincere died, Teeasia changed. She barley had interest in raising her own kids anymore.

The only person there to help her was NiNi, Leek was sentenced to 20 years for the murder of Kyrie and some other charges. NiNi was pregnant at the time, so it was hard on her trying to raise two kids and basically raise Teeasia.

Even a blind person could see Teeasia was on drugs, after finding out about Sincere her way of coping was to turn to drugs, and what broke her the most was the words she said too him the night he died.

NiNi knew about Teeasia, she tried her hardest to stop her but she couldn't. Nobody could. If Sincere wasn't coming back, she wasn't changing, and its pretty clear he ain't coming back.

Thankfully, Leek made some things happen that way they would always be straight financially...But, Jr wanted extra money for him and Sianna which made him start to sell on the corners along with the group of friends he had...

"she better answer" Sianna mumbled under her breath face timing NiNi.

"Hello?"

"Heyyy" Sianna said excitedly smiling in the camera.

"Heyyyy boo what you up too?" NiNi spoke into the phone smiling back.