𝐋𝐈𝐋 𝐗𝐀𝐍 ✔︎

꧁ 𝐋𝐈𝐋 𝐗𝐀𝐍 ꧂

I slammed my locker as my two friends Veronica and Deja talked about their perfect little lives

I slammed my locker as my two friends Veronica and Deja talked about their perfect little lives. Recently, my boyfriend, Daniel has broken up with me and today was the first day back to school after Spring Break so I was really not in the mood.

"Hey y/n are you even listening to me? " Deja asked snapping her fingers in my face.

"Nah I really wasn't like I said I really don't give a shit about new clothes or whatever, " I said, I know I sounded rude but I wasn't feeling it.

"First of all that was kind of fucked up but imma let it slide since yo man broke up with you and second you need to stop thinking about him," Deja exclaimed she did have a point.

"It's really not that easy Deja," I said rolling my eyes and looking away. I wasn't gonna let myself cry over him even though at this moment I really just felt like going home and going back to crying and sitting around.

"I know but we have something to tell you that might cheer you up! " Deja cheerfully shouted which caused me to look up. I literally felt like smacking both of them but I knew damn they probably gonna say something that's gonna cheer me up so I just decided to let them talk.

"So you know I have a cousin, right? The one that raps and goes by Lil Xan?" Veronica asked I didn't know he was part of this but okay.

"Yeah, what about this " Lil Xan " guy?" I asked not understanding what she was really talking about.

"Well, tomorrow he's going to transfer here so I told him that maybe you can show him around since you know you've been sad all break so maybe you would like a friend or something?" She said grinning.

"No Veronica! Why would you even do that?! I already have friends and that's both of you. " I said almost yelling. I didn't feel like talking to another guy and already knew that's what she was going for.

"Come on I already told him you were gonna show his ass around," she mumbled rolling her eyes.

"Oh, my fucking gosh why can't you or Deja do it?" I let out clearly annoyed by all of this. I don't know why she thought I would be interested in this.

"First of all my boyfriend would kill me and plus he really doesn't like Veronica that much," she explained raising her eyebrows.

"Please? " Veronica pleaded with those stupid puppy eyes.

"I guess but if he does any fuck shit imma beat his ass," I warned walking away leaving Deja and Veronica at my locker. I really hated them sometimes...

Imma do a part 2 tmr but thanks for reading and don't mind any grammar mistakes or spelling. Have a good day/ night and Rip Nipsey Hussle these kind of things need to stop prayers to his family and friends ❤️🕊

 Have a good day/ night and Rip Nipsey Hussle these kind of things need to stop prayers to his family and friends ❤️🕊