Chapter 8 - Broken Face

[ Asemod ' Killer ' Thenos POV]

Before he even knew what happened, i threw my heavy fist right into his face. And this body flew right out of his seat. Holding his bleeding nose,

" What the fuck?"

I stood my full height, if i was angry before with that gnash, im damn near deadly now standing over Kyles body.

He stood to his feet and went to throw a hit my way, but i grabbed his fist mid hair and pulled him in close and connected my forhead with his bleeding nose. If the punch didnt break it , that sure as fuck broke it now. And with that he fell on his ass again groaning and holding his face once again.

" You shattered my nose, what the fuck?!" He outraged.

" Touch whats mine and die", I fumed.

" Yours?! What the fuck is yours?!"

" The Ghost woman, is mine."

The whole club could hear me and every single person stopped breathing. Never have i claimed a woman before , nor have i ever struck a brother over a woman.

" Fuck man! Her? Are you crazy? All we did was kiss and now i got a broken nose for it?"

I let out a loud growl ready to pick him up by the neck, but before i could Zeark stepped infront of me. I stopped, looked at the calm expression on his face and let out an aggravated huff. Reaching behind the bar i grabbed a dish towel and threw it at Kyle.
And with a muttered threat about him every touching Ghost again. i walked away the party is over, and everyone knew it.

I had just sat down behind my desk when the door opened and Zeark walked in Followed by Atem. Just what I fuckin needed, great.

I opened my mouth to talk but Zeark waved his hand is a dismissing way,
" I dont care what it was for. Im just here to escape the clean up ."

I shut my mouth, understanding, Zeark did not like to clean up a mess he didnt make himself. So i turned my eyes towards Atem who was now seated on my office couch, body laid back arms crossed with his head towards the ceiling eyes closed.

" I can feel your eyes brother, speak."

" The fuck do you want Tree?"

" Oh me," he sat up straight," i want a whole lotta things but thats not what your asking. You know they came here together. He invited her then left her at the bar for a floozy."
The way he spoke was as if he was talking about if it was gonna rain.

That son of a bitch! Brought her here just to leave her for a wet dick?

Im gonna break more than his fucking nose. I stood up ready to march my ass right out there again and finish what i started, but before i could take a step

Atem continued. " However, i over heard her say to the women she was with . i do believe she said she was relive he was off with some whore, and that she pity kissed him i guess."

He laid back in the couch once again, and i sat back down.
Good. Well not good they kissed , but good that she dosent desire him.
" Interesting woman she is," This time Zeark spoke from where he stood infront of my book shelf scanning titles.

" i had Vile look her up, run her face on the system."

" How and why , may i ask?"

" How, i asked Sally for the girls name, and Why because it's clear you fancy her from the moment you saw her. And i wanted to make sure she wasnt someone dangerous."

I nodded in understanding, however my obviousness bloomed a seed of embarssment inside me.

" Whatd you find?"

" Well obviously there is no known person by the name of ' Ghost Killen' anywhere which is the name she used to sign into Sally's"

Atem pearked up yet again," Kyle told me she mentioned Vegas."

" And when exactly did he disclose this."

" Before you broke his face", Atem blandly stated.

" Vegas hmmm.. Okay guess i get Vile to Search vegas citizen records for a Ghost Killen."

" Why ? Face rec didnt pick shit up?"

" Not a damn thing."

" Okay Zeark you get Vile to do that and Tree you keep Kyle away from her. Now both of you kindly get the fuck out now."

And with that both of them left, Tree huffing about being comfy as he closed the door behind him

I let out a tired sigh, running a aching hand down my face, a headache brewing. Either from headbutting Kyle or from the possibility of trouble Zeark and Tree are brewing.

I checked the time on my desk clock and it read 12:05 am. I need sleep. But i was not in the mood to make the journey back to my house. So i left my office and made my way to my spare room in the club house, passing members either cleaning up from the party or dragging giggling women back to their club house rooms for a night of couplations.

And when i dropped onto the bed my mind couldn't help but travel to the sight of Ghosts body and the way she moved on the dance floor.

I fell asleep with a wide grin on my face. Ghost...