17

Darrion

"Duh nigga I accidentally pulled the trigger." Cortezz said.

Man I swear if he wasn't my brother I would of beat him up a long time ago.

"You accidentally pulled the trigger twice? Okay for some reason I don't believe you." I stated.

"Maybe I wasn't an accident. Maybe I got pissed and maybe they stepped out of line."

"And im the one with anger issues?"

"Just call the clean up crew and hire more bag girls." I rolled my eyes and went to the back to my office.

As soon as I sat down Avery and Tezz walked in. It was time to count money then split it.

It was quite for the most part. I'm really surprised tezz didn't say anything stupid. Which had me wondering what the hell was wrong with him.

"Tezz you good?" I asked

"Yea.... just a little stressed out."

"Everything okay?" Avery said

"Arianna said she's pregnant."

"Congratulations nigga what's the problem?" Avery and I spoke.

"She's not the only one pregnant.... I got this bitch named Sania pregnant too on accident."

"Your just accident prone huh?"

"I'm serious. What the fuck am I going to do with not one but two kids on the way. And once Ari finds out she's gonna leave me and I can't live with out her."

"I wanna say tell the truth but how do you know the baby is actually yours? And to be honest I should beat your ass for cheating on my sister but once she finds out she's gonna kill you" Avery stated.

"Are you fucking stupid Ari wouldn't cheat." Tezz argued.

"I'm not stupid but your are for cheating and I meant the other bitch dumbass." Avery argued back.

I was just taking in the conversation. Ari's crazy ass is going to kill Cortezz. Plus why the fuck is everybody getting pregnant but the person I want to impregnate?

"I'll guess I'll just wait and see if it's actually mines." Tezz spoke.

"I'll have to tell her when I get home tonight."

Damn that's tuff why would a nigga cheat on somebody He clearly cannot live without. Niggas is just dumb.

4 maybe 5 hours had past and soon we was done counting money and went out separate ways. Tezz looked depressed as fuck when he left and Avery just looked like he wanted to fight his depressed ass.

I honestly couldn't wait to get home to be be with my baby. My granny won't let me come get Takius until Saturday because she said she missed her grand babies.

Avery hopped in the car with me and I sped to my house.

~My house~

When I walk in I smelled all types of food. And thank god because my stomach was touching my back.

I walked straight to the kitchen and seen crab legs, lobster tails, shrimp, corn, and potatoes.

I was too quick to get to the food I didn't even notice Myah and Kells was half naked.

Myah had on one of my sweatshirts. When she bent over to open the oven she had on pink lace panties. I wasn't really paying attention to what Kells had on because that was mad disrespectful but if they wasn't here I would of had Myah bent over the counter.

"Daddy go sit down I'll bring you your plate." At this point she's just asking to get fucked.

I went to the basement to watch a March madness game. All of a sudden I got pissed off because duke lost by one point to Michigan State.

All those feelings went out the window when I seen Myah walking down the steps with my plate.

"Thank you baby." I said as I kissed her cheek. She sat next to me getting distracted on her phone. I noticed she got her nails and toes done so I completed her.

Once i got done eating I turned on a movie and pulled Myah closer to me. Avery and Kells was on the other couch knocked out.

"You talk to Ari lately?" I asked.

" yea she's pregnant." I decided to act surprised if she didn't know I knew then she wouldn't ask questions in the long run.

I pulled her even closer to where now she was laying in my lap. We sat and talked for a little while until we hit comfortable silence I decide to break it with a question that's been roaming my mind.

"You still saying no to getting pregnant?"

"Yes but no Kells and Ari are giving be baby fever. But once I see how mean and grumpy Ari is gonna get during her pregnancy I'll get over it."

"NO!-" i said but I stopped myself not trying to wake Avery and Kells up.

"What do you mean get over it? Don't get over it. Get very much on top of it. Matter of fact let's go up stairs and get on top of me." I rambled.

She laughed and shook her head no.

I rolled my eyes. "What do you mean no?"

"Darrion do you really think we're ready for another child? Once we get into an petty argument we send Santana back and forth from my house then to yours and I don't like that."

"Yes, because even if we're not arguing she's already going back and forth because your stubborn ass won't move in. You might as well moved in your here all the time." I stated.

"Why can't you just move into my house? It's bigger and Santana loves her room there, it's not far as fuck like yours is, plus if we did have a baby there would be more room. And if we ever need any help we can just go next door to Kells and Avery's house."

She made a good point.

"Fine."

She got all happy and did a little dance in my lap.

She knows exactly what she's doing.

I placed my hands on her lips as she was still dancing and kissed her neck.

"Upstairs now." I demanded.

I watched as she ran upstairs. I turned off the lights and gave Avery and Kells a blanket. I stopped in the bathroom and threw Myahs birth control pills away.

Lord please bless me with as son tonight.