Reading (7) April

We've gained a lot of new members, welcome everybody! I'm a little worried to see one of our books of the month last night didn't get a lot of love. I'm going to redivide our teams up a bit more evenly that doesn't happen again. Once again, after you finish your assignment, you can read the other assignments from this month, or from the past. As long as your original assignment is done you'll get one ticket per chapter extra you review. Also please fill out the author's corner after your assignment as well so you can get an extra ticket and help the author out.

If anyone would like to earn some extra tickets I need people that are willing to check in on the last week of the month with the others in their circle to send reminders. If you're interested please send me a PM. Those that get picked, as long as they do their own assignment, will get an extra five tickets for their troubles.

Now onto our winners!

1.  imatpot 

2. MoFlame 

3.  Rosie_80 

4. cataclysmical 

Because of the lack of feedback we're going to take it slow and only have four circles this month. We have enough members for five, but until we make sure our participation is high for all our winners, I'd rather take it slower with more guaranteed reviewers. This does mean the everyone will most likely be in different circles again, I apologize for this but it's necessary at this time.

Circle One will be trying out Past of Perfect by our newbie imatpot Please read from Sparkly until Defensive. (Chapters 1-5)

An achronological record of glimpses into the lives of four girls.

Circle One

Raitenshi

WinterMidnight44

cataclysmical 

da_elementalist

princesscamillia13

Strawberry_Cream1928

Writersofourtime

Chido_10bell