Chapter 9: Brother & Mother

-Edited-

Chapter 9

Zander's POV

"Hello, brother," Noah greeted, while Faith hid her face in my neck because she was scared.

"Hey, Noah. What are you doing here?" I asked while walking to Faith's high chair to set her down but her grip on neck and waist became tighter too.

I sighed, knowing that it was going to take a while for her to get used to.

"Well, mom told me she was coming today so I decided to come as well to visit my niece."

"Dude, I told mom only she could come because Faith is not used to it, you can see with your fu- freaking eyes," I said I was a little bit frustrated with what my mom did. Faith started shaking.

"Princess?"

I whispered.

"Y-y-y-yes?"

She stuttered, almost about to cry.

"This is your Uncle Noah, baby girl. I promise he won't hurt you."

"Who the hell is gonna hurt her? " Noah asked.

I gave him a death glare asking him to shut up. I need to calm her down first before more people come so I said,

"Dude, get out of here and go to the living room. I'll be there."

"What about my breakfast?"

"I don't care, take it with you."

"Rude! But fine."

He took his plate and started making his way to the living room while Faith's grip on me started to become loose.

I decided to retry and set her down on her high chair as expected she lets go this time. She looked at me and had tears in her eyes.

I wiped them off and she pointed to her lips knowing she was asking for a besito so I gave her a besito. She gave me a small smile.

"So, Princess, what would you like to have for breakfast?"

"Anything, papa"

"How about pancakes?"

She nodded and I told the chef. He started cooking while I decided to talk with Faith about my family coming today.

"Baby?"

"Yes, papa?"

She replied, looking at me.

"That man you saw earlier was your Uncle. He won't hurt you I promise. He is just like your Uncle Nick. He loves you so much. Will you give him a chance and try talking to him?"

"Okay, papa, but you must be beside me."

"Of course, baby girl. I also have something else to tell you."

"What is it, papa?"

"My mummy, your grandmother, will be coming later to see you and she won't hurt you as well. Okay?"

"Okay, papa."

After that conversation, our breakfast arrived and we ate in complete silence. Once I was done eating I noticed Faith only ate half her pancake.

"Faith? Why didn't you eat your pancake?" I asked a bit sternly.

"I can't finish it, papa. I'm sorry for being so difficult." She said looking down.