Short Chapter - Afterwards

I decided to continue after all. It's such a waste to drop the story just like that.

It's my fantasy, so why should I end it right. It's the only place where I could read my own fantasy.

Well, enjoy reading.
*******************************
Hiiragi's POV

Room Of Records

"Hm....ah."

I woke up feeling a bit fresh after resting the whole night in here. This room was surprisingly comfortable to sleep in since it was dark and cool. Plus, my body felt warm for some reason. It was a warm and soft sensation that was felt from my body.

Not to mention, it was smooth too.

As I opened my eyes, the sunlight entered the room slightly from the tiny space of the opened window. It gave off some light inside the room.

Since I'm still a bit drowsy, I sat up and brushed my eyes to wash off this feeling.

However, when I sat up I felt my body brushed against a warm and soft sensation.  My body froze.

........hm?

Then, I heard a soft voice.

"..nn...hah..."

Like adding oil to the fire, the voice increased my distress and made me feel conflicted.

As far I know, this is not Myu's voice.

And thinking back, did I ever separate with Syl last night...?

Calm down, it's still not confirmed. Don't be shocked just stay calm and check. If it's Myu then it's okay. But if it's Syl......just check it first.

Therefore, to confirm it I turned my head to my left and let my eyes do the confirming.

And what do I know, there was an adorable young princess who is in her teen sleeping soundly like a baby while holding my hand beside me.

Her cute face brings calmness inside me but the fact that she was sleeping beside me is still making me conflicted.

It seemed that she was sleeping comfortably for some reason. When I moved my hand a little, she felt disturbed and snuggled my body. Honestly, if I didn't have any self-restraint I won't be able to stop myself from assaulting her.

Looking at her sleeping face somehow lowered my defense so I decided to move my eyes somewhere else. Then, I saw Myu slowly waking up from her deep slumber while frowning a little bit.

No, no no. Why are you waking up right now? Do you really have to wake up at this moment?

I love how she wake up at a bad timing.

Now, what should I do?

..
.
.
.
.

.
.
.
.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Let's pretend to be asleep....

There is a saying that says 'wise man stays away from trouble'.

Therefore, I lied down beside Syl and closed my eyes to act like I was sleeping.

Maybe she wouldn't be loud?

Since Syl wouldn't let go of my hand, so I  couldn't get away from this situation. So, I just sleep beside her and let the moment went naturally.