You Find His Porn

Not any confessions yet but I was inspired.

Shuichi:
You thought he was innocent, you were wrong. After he had asked you to retrieve a book from the bookshelf in his room you accidentally pulled a magazine out with it and it was not about crimes or mysteries.
Well you do understand that boys look at these things you didn't suspect Shuichi! Deciding to pretend that never happened you picked it up and put it between some other books. Putting on an innocent smile you began to walk out of Shuichi's room. But well he stormed in and almost knocked you down.

Shuichi's POV:
I sat in the living room almost finished with the book I was reading. I just asked (Y/n) to get another one from my room. Then it hit me, I put THAT on the same shelf as the book I requested her to get! I panicked, the girl I like finding my porn would be terrific! Without thinking I burst up and ran to my room, running into (y/n).
"Shuichi? Weren't you supposed to wait in the living room?" She asked. She didn't look like the girls in anime who've seen porn in a boys room. What a relief. Now how do I get out of this situation?

Kokichi:
Well it wasn't hard to find. Knowing him he probably left it on his bed on purpose to make you uncomfortable. He probably thought you would call him pervert or try to ignore it with an uncomfortable look on your face. What he didn't expect was to you look it through and point out in your eyes obvious photoshop and plastic surgery.
"And her butt is waaay to big for those twig legs" "those boobs are obviously enlarged in photoshop" he didn't find it funny anymore as you just judged the naked girls in the magazine.
"I can't believe you'd look at these obviously fake chicks, I'd think you'd go for something that looked more realistic"
Kokichi was more than dumbfounded, you really didn't care he looked at porn. But you judge how photoshopped and and fake the girls look? Well he just fell for you a little more.

Rantaro:
As previously mentioned you had found his porn in his underwear drawer aka one of the most obvious places you could hide it. You had found it when Rantaro was in the bathroom and you decided to look around like the creep you are. To be honest you were looking for his porn the whole time and found it in no time. When Rantaro came back he saw you with 4 magazines and a shit eating grin.
"I found your porn in 1 minute and 25 seconds" you say and chuckle at his embarrassment.
" you shouldn't go through another persons belongings (y/n)" he stated as you picked up one of the magazines and went to his desk. Pulling out the lowest drawer and putting the magazine under it.
"I'm going to help you hide these, wouldn't want your sisters or parents to find them"
He stood there, why were you helping him hide his magazines?! By the time he comprehended what happened you had hid the last magazine.
"All right then! Now I've shared my 'hide your porn in hard to find places' skill" you gave him a grin.
"Are you telling me you have porn?" He laugh to ease the tension he felt.
"Of course, but you'll never find it"

K1-b0:
He doesn't have porn it's your mutual friend Miu's job. You have found around 40 magazines and 300 files on her computer. Your mission was to make sure Keebo didn't see any of it. For so long you have been successful.

Kaito:
This he hid well at least. You had found it in a book about rocket science. The thing was it wasn't just you, the whole gang were there. In other words Kaito was a blushing mess even if none of us really judged him. But why did you take the book from the shelf? Simple you where cleaning. Not that you like cleaning but his room were a mess. I guess he would clean by himself in the future.
That happened half an hour ago and he still hadn't moved from the corner of his bed as he mumble.
"You know Kaito, no one here judges you except yourself" Shuichi sat next to him.
"Yeah! Almost all boys look at boobs!" Kaede tried to cheer him up.
"Everyone here is guilty for watching porn at least once" you pat your friends back.
"Hmm..." you looked at Maki, she held the magazine and stared at something in it. "This woman look like someone I've killed" she stated with her straight face.
"MAKI!!" You, Shuichi and Kaede shout.

Korekiyo:
You can guess what you found...

Guessed?

Yup it was nude photos of his sister. Some where more erotic than others and from what you saw you figured out he have a bondage kink. You put the pictures back before Korekiyo could know what had happened and I feel uncomfortable now.

Gonta:
NO! NOOOOOOO!
This cinnamon roll can't know what porn is! You have to keep him away from it!
You watch anime together? Don't you dare look at anything containing fan services!
You read? Pick a book for children or young teens! (Harry Potter, Hunger Games)
You go to the beach? Would not happen!

Ryoma:
He became (even more) depressed. He didn't even give you a chance to say a word. It took a trip to Miu's to get a screwdriver to get to him and finding him curled up on his bed.
"Ryoma, now you're just being ridiculous" you sigh. He didn't respond.
"Everyone watches porn! There is nothing strange about that! I am 99% sure everyone in our class has watched porn at least once... excluding Gonta" still no response but he seemed a little less tense. "Seriously I've watched more hentai and porn than I can count there's nothing to be ashamed of!" You cheer and sit on the bed and you where not going to give up until he laugh! And you have a lot of embarrassing stories to tell.

——————
I'm home! And have school tomorrow!