Chapter 35

Jungkook's Perspective

Why did my life have to be so unfair to me? The moment ago I was smiling whole heartedly and then something had to happen.

I rushed to the hospital where my father was. 

"Where is he?" I asked my manager as I reached and he pointed to the room. I stood at the window and looked at my father through it.

"What happened?" I asked.

"Sir, he had taken overdose of drugs"

I moved my hands through my hair frustrated. Why was he like that?

"Did you tell anyone else about it?" I asked the manager.

"No sir, we better keep it confidential for the reputation of our company" I nodded at his understandable statement. We really needed to keep it confidential for our own sakes.

"Did you tell mom?" I asked him.

"Not yet sir"

"Okay, better not let her know," I said and sighed. I sat down on the bench and started to think about the deals that we had made with the other companies, how I was supposed to manage them alone. And what about Taehyung? Whom I found after a long time.

I was just thinking then a doctor interrupted me. 

"S-SIR?" He came to me while panicking hard.

"What's wrong?"

"Sir, we have to shift him to another hospital, we have to take him to  Shanghai, right now" 

"WHAT?"

~~~~~~

Taehyung's Perspective

"Hyung!" I yelled and knocked at the door of the room.

"Tae?" Jin hyung embraced me in his warmth as he observed my tears.

"What's wrong dear? Were you with him last night? What did he do to you? tell me" he loaded me with questions and I couldn't even form any sentence.

"H-hyung, I, I... He won't leave me right? We love each other and he loves me too. We won't leave each other. He won't l-leave me right hyung?" I just didn't know what I was saying to him. He didn't even know anything. I was just very afraid to lose Jungkook again.

"Hey, shhh, don't cry, and just tell me what happened?" He asked me politely.

I just somehow managed to explain to him what had happened between us the night before. Jin Hyung was listening to me very carefully. I was just very afraid to lose someone very precious and I didn't know how to reach Jungkook again. And the most hurting part was that he left with someone else, someone else other than me.

"Hey, don't cry dear, he's a businessman. He must be busy working. Just don't worry about it. He will come back. Okay? I am just happy for you dear and that's all I wanted to know, I will support you in any way possible" he said and hugged me. Surely he was the best hyung ever and Namjoon hyung was one of them too who helped me throughout the time.

~~~~~~

Next day....

The whole day passed and no clue found where Jungkook was. I didn't even have any way to contact him. All I could do was wait and cry about it, and that's all I had been doing ever since he left me. 

I had a contest on that day which would select the top two and I was really not ready for it. 

"H-hyung, where would he be?" I asked Namjoon hyung who just sighed in reply.

"Tae, don't worry, just focus on your competition. He would definitely come in the show and if he didn't not, then I will try to contact him" he assured me and it lowkey calmed me down.

How would I suppose to focus on my competition when all of my attention was on searching for him?

~~~

The contest started and my heart was pounding in my chest. 

My eyes started to search him everywhere as I entered the hallway of the event. 

I checked the audience seats and the hall started to fill but he was nowhere to be found. Where was he!?

The event started and the models started to walk on the ramp. I was peering at the audience and he wasn't there.

The event was going on and I was standing curiously throughout the time to get his one glance. 

The event was ending and the host was about to announce the name, accounting in the increase in my nervousness. I tighten my fists nervously and the nails dug into my palm. 

"Tae? What's wrong?" Jin hyung walked to me and held my hands into his own.

"Why did you do that?" Namjoon hyung asked as he found the bruises in my hands.

"Oh gosh, Tae, don't worry" Jin hyung pulled me and I just dug my face into his chest and tried to be strong.

"And the top two contestants are, Choi Jun Seok and....." My heart was racing faster.

"And Kim Taehyung '' I could hear my hyung's claps and cheers but I wasn't happy to hear it. Nothing was enough to make me happy at the moment. 

Nothing at all except of him.

~~~~~

Next day after the contest....

I was wondering where he was? Why did he always leave me like that? Was I not a human? Didn't I have some feelings?

It was too much to handle. The thought of being him with someone else was haunting me. I last saw him with that girl. What if she was really something to him?

The thoughts were haunting me and were tearing me apart. I had always felt helpless about him. I hated to be so vulnerable. Whenever I looked at my reflection in the mirror, I would see an empty body filled with emotions only, not with the power.

I just didn't want to be so helpless and vulnerable anymore, I needed to find my answers myself and I went to his office to search for him.

I ran through the gallery to search him. I first tried to find him in the cabin but he wasn't there. 

"How can I help you sir?" A lady asked me as she saw me outside his cabin.

"J-jeon Jungkook, w-where is he?" I asked desperately.

"Sir I can't tell," she said and looked down.

"Please, please let me know. I beg you" I started crying and she got worried.

"Don't cry, actually sir..." She said.

"Yes?.." I asked curiously.

"Sir went to Shanghai" 

"Shanghai? Why? When?" I asked desperately.

"No idea sir, if Rose mam would be here then she would let us know but she left with him"

"R-rose? Who?" I asked with furrowed eyebrows.

"She is Jungkook sir's fiance, they both left together"

"F-fiance... J-Jungkook?" Her words attacked me badly. My legs started to tremble and it became hard for me to stand properly.

I was cheated. He used me. He played with my heart, my body and me. 

***********

My regular classes had started so I sometimes would not be able to update. But I will try my best to update regularly for you.

Hope you like it