s i x

{author}

omg, omg, omg, the concept photos are out.
i'm not ready at all...

persona is gonna be so amazing, i'm scared aha.

enjoy this chapter lol.

~

Rain began to fall only a few minutes later, the wind loud, yelling almost.

The sky above you was different shades of grey, swirling around with speed.

The entire car ride with her, you had your head turned towards the window, avoiding any conversation for now.

When you walk into her house, the memories of your younger selves plays itself. The small you running up to her best friends room to play with her new toys, your giggles filling up the house.

Her mother interrupts your reminiscing, "Y/N?! Wow, look at you, you've grown to be so pretty? Why don't you come over anymore?" she smiles brightly, taking you into a hug.

Does her mom not know?

You don't say anything and let her hug you, you bow to her and force a smile on your face.

"Mom, we'll be in my room." she says, stopping her mother from anymore conversation.

Seoyoen was quiet and didn't speak to you at all, which you didn't appreciate, you wanted to get this over with.

She led you into her room and closed the door, "What?" you ask coldly.

"I've missed you." she says, sitting on the edge of her bed.

You sigh, "What did you need to tell me?" you ask, ignoring her.

"I miss you, you were right, those "friends" weren't really friends." she confesses and lets her tears go, not holding them back anymore.

"What about you and Changju? Does he still treat you bad?" you ask, not letting her faze.

"One of the girls in the group is apparently getting too close." she wipes her eyes.

"I'm sorry." you mumble, she holds the bottom of her palms into her eyes, trying to hide the state she was in.

She removes her hands and looks up at you, "Can we be friends again?" her face turns red, embarrassed from her question.

You scoff suddenly, not controlling your rising anger, "Are you serious?"

She straightens her back and tears flow down her rosy cheeks again, but she doesn't make a sound this time.

"Seoyeon, you do realize what you're saying right now?" you ask, hurt at her request, she looks up at you confused so you continue, "You want us to be friends again because it's convenient for you. I'm you're plan B."

"That's not-" she begins but you interrupt her.

"Yes, it's exactly what you're doing. Why else would you suddenly be talking to me after all this time?" you've run out of the energy to hold your tears back. Not wanting her to see you weak, you leave the room.

You don't wait for her to stop you, not wanting her to anyways.

All she seems to be capable of is hurting you.

You leave her house, the rain pouring hard now, you  let all your tears flow, all the tears you held back you finally let go.

You miss her. But if she's neglected you once, you're sure she'll do it again. Old habits die hard.

The rain doesn't stop you from walking onto the cold streets. You just want to get home and sleep, ease the pain your mind has been through.

~

You insert the key and slam the door hard, you hit your back against it and sigh, pulling your soaked hair back.

You walk upstairs and change out of your uniform. When you walk out of your room Jungkook is walking up the stairs.

"We were supposed to go home together." he says with his backpack slung on his shoulder.

"Sorry, something came up." you rub your arms.

"What? It's pouring outside where'd you go?" he walks past you into his new room.

"Soeyeon needed to talk."

His head peaks out of his room, "Ew, what did she want?" he waits.

"She wants to be friends again." you roll your eyes.

"You said 'no' right?" he asks, putting on a black sweater.

"Of course. I don't think it was genuine anyway."

He walks out his room and puts his arm over your shoulder, pulling you to his side while you start to descend downstairs.

"Poor thing." he says, rubbing your shoulder.

~

You and Jungkook are eating lunch in the kitchen when Yoongi, Hoseok and Taehyung walk in, all in suits.

"Jungkook, upstairs." Yoongi says, nudging his head towards the stairs.

They all look frustrated.

Jungkook doesn't say anything and follows Taehyung and Yoongi upstairs while Hoseok sits by you.

"Is everything okay?" you ask.

"Mhm." he nods, giving a reassuring smile.

"Do you want some?" you ask him, pointing to your rosé pasta.

"Sure, why not?" he nods, his smile comforting you.

You stand up to get him a bowl, and when you walk back into the living room Yoongi is there whispering something to him.

You walk up to them and they stop, Yoongi clearing his throat, "We're so sorry, we have to go."

Then Jungkook and Taehyung walk down, you look back at Yoongi, "Jungkook too?" you ask.

He nods, "Family business." Taehyung says, and you nod, unsure of what's happening.

"You guys aren't related though." you put the bowl down, disappointed.

"I said we were like brothers." Jungkook pats your shoulder and walks out the door, Taehyung and Yoongi following.

"How about the others?" you ask the man with the absurd blue hair before he can leave.

"They're at work." is all he says and leaves you in the house alone.

~