Chapter 17

Megan's POV

"I love you too." I say back to him. "So are you ready for tonight's show?" he asks. "Ya. I'm so excited!" I say.

DING

"MUFFINS!" Shawn screams. "I SMELL WAFFLES!" Aaron screams. "DO I SMELL FOOD?!" Matt screeches.

They all run into the kitchen. "Boys." Mahogany says. I sigh. "I know," I say.

"I'm gonna go get ready." I continue. I go upstairs and take a shower. I get out, blow dry my hair, brush it, then curl the ends.

I look for an outfit. I finally pick one. A white crop top, pink skater skirt, and some white Vans. I finish it of with a flower crown.

"Were gonna go swimming wanna come?" Nash asks. "No thanks. I'll go outside with you guys though." I say.

I grab my phone and sunglasses and walk outside. Everyone's in the water already splashing each other.

I sit on the couch next to the pool. I go on my phone and take a picture.

@MeganCollins: at the pool with these crazy people 😍😍😍

I go back on my phone. "Hey Megan?" Shawn says. "Ya babe?" I ask.

"Well I was just wondering if you wanted...ya know.. A HUG!" He says hugging me. He's soaking wet.

"SHAWN!" I scream. "YOURE SO COLD!" I continue. "Sowwy." he says.

He gets a towel and wraps it around me. "You're so cute." Shawn says kissing my nose.

"Thank you." I say. "So how does a duet sound for tonight?" he asks. "That'd be fun." I say smiling.

He sits on the pool chair and I sit on his leg.

We rest for another hour and everyone Gets ready. It's 2:00 right now and we have to be there by 3:00.

Everyone wears their usual thing. We get in the van and drive to The Grove in Anaheim.

"What song?" Shawn asks. "Lucky?" I suggest. "Good choice. I know how to play that one." he says.

"Can you teach me how to play guitar?" I ask. "Ya. It's easy once you get the hang of it. I'll teach you when we get home." he says smiling.

We get to the venue and it's just like last time. But bigger. There're so many fans screaming.

We go to the meet & greet and I'm partnered up with Shawn.

"Hi. What's your name?" Shawn asks a fan. "Taylor." she says. "Lovely to meet you Taylor." I say. She tells us how to pose.

"Nice meeting you!" Shawn says.

After the Meet and Greets we went to the stage. "Ready?" Shawn asks. "Yep. Lets go." I say.

They announce our names and we run on stage.

We watched all of them perform all their songs. It was fun. I even saw some girls so happy that they were crying.

"The next sing that I'm going to do is with my beautiful girlfriend Megan." Shawn says

I get up from the bench and wave. "Hi git's so were gonna be singing Lucky." I say into the microphone.

Shawn starts off:

Do you hear me?

Talking to you

Across the water

Across the deep blue ocean

Under the open sky oh my

Baby I'm tryin

Then I start singing:

Boy I hear you

In my dreams

I feel your whisper

Across the sea

Keep you with me

In my heart

You make it easier when life gets hard

We sing together:

Lucky I'm in love with my best friend

Lucky to have been where I have been

Lucky to coming home again

Lucky were in love in every way

Lucky we have stayed where we have stayed

Lucky to be coming home some day

-

We finish the song. I look at Shawn and he's smiling at me. I kiss him and we thank the audience.

"RELATIONSHIP GOALS RIGHT HERE." Mahogany says walking towards Shawn and me.

"God I'm so tired. Can we go back to Cams house?" I ask. "Ya I'll bring you." Shawn says. We get in his car and drive home.

"LA is so pretty at night." I say. "Just like you." Shawn says. "This reminds me of last time. You used the same pick up line on the balcony." I say laughing. "I know." Shawn says chuckling.

We get to Cams house. I walk upstairs and get ready for bed. As I come out of the bathroom, I see Shawn laying on the bed.

I get under the covers. I turn to the side and he wraps his arm around my waist.

"Goodnight Megan."

"Goodnight Shawn."

---

GUYS. I CRIED.

I SERIOUSLY CANT BELIEVE THAT THIS HAD 1.12K READS. TYSM😍😘

-@muffin_mendes