The pictures (49)

"Have you ever loved someone so much that you wanted to keep them hidden from the world and have them all to yourself? Well, apparently that is called kidnapping"
______________

ALLY POV:

"Chelsea" I said as realisation hits me.

"Hey babe" she smirks along with Tyler.

"Tyler let me go" I demand, knowing that it wouldn't do anything but trying anyways.

"No Allison" he begins coming impossibly closer to my face, "Chase has a lot of enemies, and the only way to hurt Chase is to hurt you or that little twat of his he calls his sister, this way worked the best because it meant that I would have you back, and love, you and I are meant to be" he finishes, I refuse to lose eye contact with him, I WILL NOT back down to this guy ever again.

I look him dead in the eye and confidence surges through me, so I spit on him.

He looks taken aback, after regaining his posture he looks at me evilly and puts both his hands on the chair on either side or me, "fine then love, if I can't have you...then no one can" and with that he walks outside leaving me with just Chelsea.

I look at Chelsea and glare at her, she smirks in response, "So babe, I told you to stay away from Chase, I warned you numerous times but you had to let your little good girl heart get stolen by the bad boy".

I continue to glare at her, "I can't believe you would do this to me, after Sophie, after everything you and I have been through and you can put me in this position so easily, I feel sorry for you" I say angrily.

She roles her eyes, "you mean nothing to me anymore". With that she smiles sickly at me, "okay Mick, you can do what you want now" and then she walks away.

Shorty, who I now know is actually Mick walks over to me.

"You hurt my feelings that night you know" he says, he actually sounds kind upset, "when the most beautiful girl you've ever seen tells you she wants you but is actually lying to you, it hurts" he continues.

I role my eyes at him, "I'm sorry okay" I reply hastily.

He looks angrily at me, "sorry isn't good enough for me".

Suddenly he gets out a knife from his back pocket at points it towards me, my heart skips a beat, no actually it stops. Was he going to kill me? Was this the end?

I look at him and it's obvious that I'm scared, he brings the knife towards my chest and pulls it down from the top of my white shirt to down just past my bra, a good amount of cleavage was showing now but I couldn't fight him or move as I was tied to the chair, and if I moved away he very easily could have cut my flesh.

After he cuts my shirt he looks at me and smirks, "much better", I don't say anything knowing that my stupid mouth would kill me and Instead wonder in fear what he would do next.

He then brings the knife to my legs and continues to slice one of the rips on my jeans, the rip that originally went from just above mid thigh and around my leg for about 2 inches connected to the rip on the jeans about 4 inches below the first one. This time he made sure to slice my flesh, he didn't cut me deep, just enough to draw blood and pain.