14

Update 👀

"That was something.." Jimin said as they walked down the corridor. Jimin and Jungkook decided to go out for an ice cream before Jimin would drop him off at his hotel.

"I know. I can't believe it." Jungkook laughed hard. Jimin beamed seeing his bunny smile.

It was pretty late, and they walked down the street. It was so quiet.
"It's so nice." Jungkook said looking around.
"The fact that it's deserted?" Jimin laughed and Jungkook smiled.
"No.. The peace and quiet. The space. Everything." Jungkook sighed and breathed some fresh air in. He was so free. Jimin's heart skipped a beat.

They reached a store and bought 2 ice creams.
"Let's take a cab?" Jimin offered.
"Let's walk? It's super close." Jungkook said cutely.
"sure." Jimin laughed.

They were walking when Jimin had to speak up. He couldn't hold it in.
"Do you not like your life?" he asked and Jungkook gasped.
"I mean... You seem so free right now. I thought you guys loved the crowd, the noise, and the rush." he explained further.
Jungkook sighed and gave him a sad smile.

"It's... It's really complicated." Jungkook said licking his ice cream.
"I'm all ears." Jimin smiled. Something about him just made Jungkook trust him completely. How?
"I love everything about my life. The fans are the best part about it. I get to do what I love. I get to live my dream." Jungkook breathed out and brushed his hair back.
"But?" Jimin asked.
"But... I just wish I could tune out for some time. Go out. Run around clicking pictures. Make a new friend. I want to hang out with my hyungs in public. I want to breathe freely." Jungkook explained, a sad expression in his eyes.

"please do not get me wrong! I am grateful for my fans. But I don't know how they'd react to certain things I want. I don't blame them. They love me. They made me, me. But it scares me. I don't want to hurt them. Ever." he explained.
"So I don't want to go on record to say I need time off. I need space. I mean, I'd react the same if I saw someone I looked up to. That's why I don't exactly turn them away." he said and Jimin's eyes twinkled. The honest tone was enough to make him respect Jungkook so much as a human.

They walked talking about Japan, then Jimin halted.

Jimin sighed and Jungkook blinked.
" Oh God! We've reached. " he laughed when the realisation hit.
"You'll do it all." Jimin said and Jungkook laughed.
"I mean it. Your fans love you so much, they're... Intense but they're protecting you and your hyungs. You'll be free, you are free. Just be honest with yourself." Jimin smiled and Jungkook but his lip.

They got lost in each other's eyes.
"Give me those photos. Then go." Jungkook said walking in. Jimin followed reluctantly. He was falling for Jungkook more than he already liked him. But this would be so much. Jimin wouldn't be able to think of this as just a day.

Jungkook and Jimin stood in the elevator and Jimin felt like crying. He knew he had disregarded everything Hoseok had said. He thought of this day as a first date. Now it hurt.

"What's wrong?" Jungkook asked walking out to his suite.
"I... I think I should go. I... I am kind of stupid." Jimin said timidly.
"What?" Jungkook arched an eyebrow.
"I... I'll start thinking of all this too much. I want -" before Jimin could complete, Jungkook stepped closer to him.

"So think of it as something special." Jungkook whispered.
"What..."
"Why are you still lying to me? I know you didn't sell those pictures. And I know you're protecting someone. " Jungkook said in a low tone. Looking Jimin dead in his eyes.

"I- that's why I'm silly. I can't blame others."
"Why?" Jungkook asked.
"Because I'm used to being betrayed. I'm used to being taken for granted and thrown under the bus. I can't defend myself anymore." Jimin said looking up into his big doe eyes.

"I knew it. I knew it wasn't you. You could never." Jungkook smiled.
"How can you be so sure?" Jimin said gulping and looking at Jungkook, who was looking at his lips.
"The day I saw you helping that blind fan, you give up your seat for elderly fans not caring if you'd get a decent picture and get paid, you give others your water and don't care if you're going to pass out, you comfort crying fans, you make them laugh and.." Jungkook whispered the last few lines leaning closer.

" You make me, me. " He whispered so close to Jimin that his hot breath hit Jimin's lips.
" Jungkook... We just met.." Jimin said softly, his lips aching to get kissed by Jungkook.
" I know. But I feel like I've known you a long time. Since the day my eyes met yours. I was just... Smitten." Jungkook said against Jimin's lips.

Jimin closed his eyes and inhaled. Jungkook pinned him against the door, holding him close by the waist. Jimin's arms wrapped around his neck and he pulled him in.

They two kissed so passionately, as if all they needed was each other. Jimin opened his mouth allowing Jungkook to explore his mouth. Jungkook moaned and savoured the way Jimin tasted and felt.

Jungkook opened the door and picked Jimin up with one arm. Jimin wrapped his legs around his waist and Jungkook smiled into the kiss.

He lay him down on the bed and pulled his t-shirt off fast. He was built like a Greek god. Jimin was in awe.

He intertwined his fingers with Jimin's as he kissed his neck. Jimin moaned and threw his head back into the soft mattress.

The soft light shining through the huge window, the buildings well lit and the traffic slow. The moonlight illuminated the room.

Jungkook's hand travelled down to Jimin's pants and cupped his front. Jimin tugged on his hair softly and flipped their position.

He got on top of Jungkook and cupped his face as he kissed him hard and palmed Jungkook's bulge.

Jimin kissed his neck and bit the sensitive skin softly and Jungkook smirked and moaned in appreciation. He felt Jimin grind on him and it was it. He flipped them over and headed for the button on Jimin's pants.

"Ju-Jungkook" Jimin stuttered as Jungkook bit his neck.
"Mm?"
"It---It's my first.." Jimin said and he expected Jungkook to get shocked or to laugh at the fact he was still a virgin at 25. He was most certain that a man like Jungkook who had probably slept with many people would find it funny.

Jungkook smiled at him softly and kissed his lips softly. He rubbed his nose against Jimin's and spoke softly.
"Mine too."
Jimin gasped softly and cupped his face.
"But we'll stop if you don't-"
"I do. I know it's sudden but my heart says it's okay.. " Jimin cut him off and kissed him hard. Jungkook caressed his face.

They smiled at each other and then Jungkook kissed Jimin hard.

Author's note

Next up?

Maybe the softest chapter ever. ☹️💕