Chapter 9

It was weekend today and you wanted to take Jiwoon out. You wanted to spend time together with him since you got busier of working. You took him to amusement park and having a sweet bonding time.

Jiwoon was happier than usual playing the rides and games whilst you never let you smiled left your mouth looking at your son having such a fun time. You enjoyed watching him and sometimes joined him playing the games.

You received a call when you having a break for lunch. You looked at your son nodding to take a call.

"Hello sis." 

"Hey. What are you doing?"

"I am having lunch with Jiwoon at amusement park."

"REALLY. How dare you didn't ask me. I wanna go to." You heard the other whined. You chuckled.

"I'm sorry. I thought you'll be spending your weekend with your boyfriend Jihyo. I don't want to disturb you." You explained hoped that she will buy it.

"Nonsense. You get too bored when you always see him everyday at the office. I want to have a 'me' time too enjoying spending time with my friend."

"Ho..ho..that's the disadvantage of working together. But you choose it. You have to bare with it."

"Oh please. I wanna go." Jihyo pleaded.

"Too bad. We are almost done. Jiwoon said he wanna play one or two rides more before going back."

"Oh come on." You thought for a while.

"Your boyfriend isn't coming over to your house later?"

"Nope. He already said he wants to hangout at his friend's house."

"Oh okay. How about you come at my house and make dinner together. We can chill with Jiwoon if you don't mind."

"Sure. I like to play with him. What are we making? I'll buy the ingredients." She offered.

"How about something simple. Japchae. I'm tired to make heavy dinner." You suggested.

"Okay. I'll come later with the ingredients. What time are you coming back?"

"Maybe an hour later. At 3pm I guess." You said as you looked at your watch.

"Okay. Text me when you almost arrived."

"Sure babe."

"See ya later."

"Yeah. Bye."

--

Jihyo was playing with Jiwoon while you preparing Japchae. When you're done you calling them together to eat. You had enjoyed your time together. Suddenly, Jihyo's phone rang made you two looked together before Jihyo asking your permission to retrieve the call and you nodded.

She came later sat beside you at the living room. Without you asked, she told you that her boyfriend had called.

"Did he asked for anything?" you asked.

"Nah. He just asking what am I doing and I told him I'm with you."

"Oh okay. Didn't he want to see you after this?"

"He wants to see me tomorrow. We're going to have a date. He let me be with you today."

"Oh so nice of him. I never thought that Mr. Kim is an understanding man. You're lucky to have him Jihyo." 

"Yeah." Her eyes were brighten by the compliment.

"You should never let him go. It's not easy to find a man like that." You told honestly. By the time, Jiwoon was already asleep on your lap. You picked him up and put him to his bed. You came back and sat beside Jihyo again.