➸ 'Get over it'

VOTE OR YOU'LL BE CURSED.

I wake up in the middle of the night to hear taps at my window. I get up a little frightened, is someone outside trying to pen my window, Is it a murderer? robber? Or even.. mum? No it couldn't be, I shake the terrifying thoughts out of my head. I slightly open the curtain to reveal nothing at my window, but as I'm about to shut the curtain I'm startled by a pebble being thrown at my window. It takes me surprise and I fall. I get back up and look out the window to see Leo on my front lawn holding a handful of pebbles and a bouquet of flowers. My heart melts as I look at the cliché moment. I open the window fully.

"I'm sorry, I'm an idiot for not trusting you. Please forgive me." He yells. I laugh as I shush him since I don't want my parents waking up.

"You know I would've forgiven you even if you gave me a mouldy loaf of bread in apology." I smile.

"It was worth it. Come down." He says dropping the pebbles. I nod as I climb out of the window, onto my roof and down onto the ground. Leo walks over to me and hold out the flowers for me to take. I grab them and hold onto them.

"Thanks." I smile. He looks down at me as I wrap my arms around his waist. I look up at him as we sway from side to side still hugging. I stand up on my tippy toes and peck his lips. I go down again but he stops me grabbing my face and kissing me. It's soft but sweet, every inch of me is in love with him.

I pull away and once again look into his eyes. He's everything I've ever wanted in a guy, tall, handsome, funny and genuine. I think I do love him, I'm just not ready to tell him, I think it's too soon even though we've been dating for the last few weeks.

"What's on your mind?" He asks me.

"Oh, nothing." I blush looking down.

"Wanna go have some fun?" He asks smirking. I look up to my house, eh whatever.

"Duh, lets go." I grin grabbing his hand and taking a seat in his car.

"Where are we off to?" I ask.

"All my life I've just wanted to be free, not be stuck in my boring life sitting around doing nothing." He says driving fast down the street.

"Ok, lets 'be free' then." I turn to him with a lopsided grin plastered on my fave as I mock his words slightly. He rolls his eyes at me but turns on the ignition, speeding down the long street, turning corners swiftly. After a quick drive he parks in a secluded area on the outskirts of Los Angeles.

"That was fun." I laugh. He smilesat me and unbuckles his seatbelt. We hop out and he grabs my hand and intertwines his with mine. We walk over to the cliff overlooking the sea, the ocean miles down and yet you could still hear the crashing waves clear as day. He sits down on the wet grass, tugging my hand lightly as though telling me to do the same. I plop down beside him and he wraps an arm around me clutching onto my side as the wind howls. I lean my head on his shoulder when I feels a pair of cold lips kiss me forehead gently, I look up to him as he smiles down at me.

"How often do you come up here?" I ask him.

"Not much anymore, but the gang used to come here in our Sophmore year to get drunk every now and then." He chuckles to himself as he looks around.

"How very touching of you to bring me to your drinking spot." I roll my eyes, laughing as I do so.

"I know I know, but before it was our drinking spot, my family actually always used to come here and have picnics, before, you know, they were too busy for anything. Pretty corny but I just wanted to bring you here for once," He shares. It catches me off guard slightly, with Leo being so vulnerable and everything.

We spend hours and hours just talking and eating food from Leo's car, and more taking and more eating.

"Leo, look." I say pointing out to the horizon, a gleeming light peeking out from the waters edge. Everything about this is perfect. He stands up and sits by the cliff, me following him. He wraps his arm around my waist and the other grabs my chin so I'm facing him.

"You are the most gorgeous girl I've ever laid eyes on." He says caressing my cheek. He leans in and our lips collide. The waves, the sunset, the view. It makes it all worth while. Once we seperate, he looks at me with a glint of happiness in his eyes.

"I love you Bella." He says holding onto me. I sit there a bit shocked, I never knew he felt that way about me, I thought I was just another one of his girls. I guess not.

"I. I love you too Leo." I smile dreamily up at him. We stare at eachother with gleeful looks on our faces before I look at my watch.

"Wow times gone quick." I say as Leo peeks over my shoulder to see the time. 6:58am.

"Oh shit." He mumbles.

"What is it?" I ask as he stands up.

"I totally forgot I have filming on in the city today, specifically now." He says rushing to the car.

"Oh it's ok, I don't mind." I say standing up aswell.

"Here, I'll drop you home and I'll then I'll drive into the city." He says turning on the car engine. I nod as he starts to drive.

Once we're at my home I hop out of the car and kiss Leo goodbye, unfortunately it's much past sunrise and I wouldn't be surprised if someone from my family is awake. Luckily my dad the early riser in the family is at shooting so I don't have to worry about him. I quickly climb back through my window and quickly hop into bed. Luckily as I do so, Cameron walks in.

"BELLA GET UP YOU HAVE TO DRIVE ME TO HOCKEY PRACTICE!" He yells shaking me in my bed.

"Ok, ok I'll be down in a sec." I groan getting out of bed.

Thanks Leo for letting me have like 2 hours of sleep.

End of Chapter you queens,
I hope you liked this chapter,
💛