Chapter 15

I open my eyes so see a completely white room. I have no memory of being put in here.

All I remember is allowing them to take me, then I went back inside that facility and they sat me down and... and they injected me with something?

I sat there, in the most empty room I've ever seen. I looked around, then began to wonder why, when there's literally nothing to look at.

I did, however, happen to see a camera aiming down at me so I sat on the ground, and didn't say a word.

Honestly, I told them to trust me, yet I don't know why... I had no plan exactly, and they injected me with something, could it have been that ability suppressor stuff they used on Sera years ago? I mean, her ability did come back, but still. There's also the possibility that that shit doesn't work on me. I honestly don't know.

That's one thing my parents went wrong. They told me at a very young age I was going to be very special. That I would be very powerful, and I needed to train everyday. I knew all along as well that both of them are cripples, so how would that be possible? Because, shouldn't I be cripple too?

Also, when I... when I fought my class in middle school, they never punished me, never really told me to never do that again. All they did was send me somewhere else before I could have officially been expelled, and I presume now that they didn't want the authorities to get ahold of me.

Is there something really that special with me that they would go out of their way and give me what I want and treat me well, even though I've been a horrible child? I am an adult now, and now I'm starting to honestly realize that none of this is making sense.

"Eh-hem." I heard over a speaker. "Earth to Kami."

I looked at the camera, then rolled my eyes, and said nothing.

"Now that you seem somewhat responsive, please get up off the floor and act like a normal human being."

I stayed there on the floor and said nothing.

"Oh, it's going to be that way huh? How about if we brought someone in to teach you a lesson? Or we could just kill you."

I rolled my eyes, and that's when I heard the door click, and some dude walked in, acting all intimidating.

He walked up to me and grabbed my shirt by the scruff and lifted me up. I

"Act like an adult, asshole."

"Make me, bitch."

He threw me against the wall, and stormed up to me and lifted me again. "How about now?"

I smirked, feeling the blood drip from my lip. "Nice try, gonna take more than that to faze me."

He slammed me against the wall, and I happen to notice blood splattering on it, but I couldn't feel it.

"Quit acting like you can beat me up, we all know you can't now."

I continued to smirk. "That may be what you all believe, but only I know the truth."

"Huh?" I was not confusing him. "What the hell are you talking about?"

"Why don't you just try and find out, if you live long enough." I glared at him and I gripped his hand that was holding me up.

I began squeezing his hand, feeling it being nearly crushed, but somehow, he never let go. I continued until his his hand was so dismantled that he had no choice but to release me.

I dropped down on the floor, then immediately stood up and kicked him in his jaw, causing him to fly backwards and crashing into the wall on the other side of the room.

There was a huge splatter of blood as he slowly slumped onto the floor.

"Impossible.. you shouldn't be that strong! We took your ability away." Said the voice on the speaker.

"Hmm, yeah, well... you tried." I glared at the camera. "If you send anyone else in here that threatens me, they'll have the same fate." I walk to a corner and sit on the ground, chilling.

I still don't know if I fully have my ability back.. I just remember training myself when I was pretending to be cripple. That kind of training pays off when you don't have an ability, or can't use it.

I still feel my power in me, if that makes sense, but I'm not going to show them quite yet. Gotta save my energy if I'm going to defeat their leader.

Knowing me, I honestly could just break out of here, but I don't need them chasing me every which way, instead I need them to come to me. Much easier and I won't have to search the whole fucking facility.

"Kami!" I heard them yelling over the speaker.

"What the fuck do you want?" I snapped.

"We're giving you one last chance to redeem yourself, otherwise I will come in there myself and teach you a lesson."

"Why don't you fucking try me, assholes." I rolled my eyes. "You sincerely believe I will listen to you, even after attacking, and probably killing, one of your staff? Bitch please."

"That's it," I heard something drop and then a loud thud, presumably her leaving the room.

I could hear gasps and quiet chatter from outside the room. One thing caught my attention though.

"Wow, she never leaves her office, this must be serious!"

I say there on the floor and didn't budge. That's when the door swung open and the woman approached me and grasped me by my shirt, just like the previous guy did.

"Now that I'm here, not so brave now, huh?"

I spat in her face, and her ability activated.

Like that's supposed to scare me.

I scoffed. "So it's you, huh?"

"Don't act all big and bad, you may still have physical strength, but you still don't have your ability."

"Are you sure about that?" I scoffed. Time to screw around and see how far I can take this.

"I'm sure, I watched it all happen, of course."

Passive abilities right now it is.

I grinned.

"The fuck you grinning at?"

I pointed in a random direction, and she fell for it, and I socked her right in the side of her face, causing her to budge a little, but enough to drop me.

I ran to the other side and stood there, glaring at her.

"Is that supposed to scare me?"

"No, but I will."

I activated my ability, feeling the aura glowing strongly around me, giving off the true amount of power I really had.

The woman stood there, her face in awe, but tried to hide it, but I seen it in her eyes.

"Fuck." She mumbled.