Panic and GODFATHER? WHO IS THE GODFATHER?!

Severus was walking in the castle, looking for (F/n) who is missing. He asked almost everyone where you went, but she was gone. Today was the day (F/n) and him were to meet up with James, Lily, Lucius, and Narcissa for lunch on this nice spring day... and to make sure she was okay considering she was close to her due date(BOI, ONLY TWO MORE MONTHS BEFORE SHE GIVES BIRTH. CALM DOWN!). He sighed as James and Lucius tackled Severus. "What's with the frown, old friend?" Lucius asked as James made a smile by pushing up Severus' cheeks. Severus swatted James away then pushing Lucius off. "I can't find (F/n). I checked everywhere and she hasn't popped up anywhere," he spoke as James thought for a bit while Lucius closed his eyes, thinking as well.

"Have you tried the Shrieking Shack?" "Yes, I have." "The Black Lake?" "Yes, I tried there too." Lucius and James thought some more before asking, "The Forbidden Forest?" "No, but she knows it's too dangerous for her because of our children and her being near her due date," Severus replied as Lucius and James looked at each other before looking at Severus with the look of "Would she ever keep herself when it comes to animals and magical creatures?" Severus looked at them before sighing then going to look for (F/n) in the Forbidden Forest. Meanwhile, Lily and Narcissa found out she was in the forest, they're with her while she pet and tend to Buckbeck. "(F/n), you know you're going to make Severus die from you running off to take care of animals for Hagrid on his sick days or is busy, right?" Lily asked while she laughed.

"Yes, I know, but I can't help myself. Being around animals and magical creatures just make me happy," (F/n) spoke as she fed Buckbeck a dead ferret. Narcissa spoke, "We can see that. You really like Buckbeck. I just hope nothing bad happens to him in the future when our kids are going to school here."

"(F/n)!" Severus' voice rang out causing the women to look where his voice came from. "You girls go ahead and lead him away, I gotta take Buckbeck to Hagrid's," she spoke before they got up and left. "Come on Buck. Lets go back to Hagrid," she spoke before leading Buckbeck to Hagrid's shack he called home. A snap came from behind them causing (F/n) to turn around to look who's there. "Alright, come out!" she called out as Buckbeck picked (F/n) up and placed her onto his back. It was a dementor... everything was turning to frost, tree branches were breaking along with the flowers looking a bit dead thanks to the cold. "Buckbeck go!" (F/n) yelled before Buckbeck spead his wings and took off flying with (F/n) on his back. The dementor followed her and Buckbeck.

"Fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck!" (F/n) kept cursing while it kept on their tail. "Why is a dementor doing all the way out here?! They should be at Azkaban! Or at least wherever they're born or at the Ministry with a dangerous wizard to make sure they don't lash out or something!" (F/n) kept freaking out until it flew in front of her and sucked some of the joy out of her. Buckbeck swooped down as (F/n) leaned on him, holding on for dear life. (F/n) pulled out her wand and aimed at the dementor before casting the Patronum charm. "Expecto patronum!" she spoke with meaning as a bright light came from her wand to ward off the dementor. She sighed before Buckbeck landed with (F/n) panting. She got down as Buckbeck nudged her, wanting to make sure she was okay.

"I'm fine. Thanks for being there Buckbeck," she muttered as she pet Buckbeck on the beck while leaning her forehead onto his. Hagrid came out and walked over. "(F/n), you look like ya just got through Azkaban," he spoke as she chuckled softly. "Buckbeck here flew with me on his back. So, yeah," she spoke as Buckbeck looked innocent. "Very well then! I can't thank yer enough for watching Buckbeck for me," he spoke while rubbing the back of his head. "You can thank me by being the godfather of my kids," she replied back as his eyes sparkled. "Yer makin' me the godfather?! I dunno what to say, but... does Snape know you're doin' this?" he asked her as she shrugged before responding, "He'll find out when we need a babysitter for them if we have important business to attend to." she and Hagrid laughed wholeheartedly.