Chapter 26: Salvation

"Sometimes, there is absolutely no difference in salvation and damnation."

-Stephen King

"Please?"

"No."

"Pretty please?"

"No."

"Pretty, pretty please?"

"No."

"Pretty, pretty, pretty please?"

Yoongi released a frustrated sigh, his body turning to face you as he sent you a look of annoyance.

"Which part of the word "no" don't you understand?"

You smiled widely at the dark-headed general.

"The part that doesn't give me what I want."

You watched as Yoongi rolled his eyes, running a hand through his hair.

"I will not allow you to eat before dinner, you'll ruin your appetite, and then you will be hungry in the night."

Your smiled fell and you groaned, rubbing your face at his response.

"I won't ruin anything....I just want something to nibble on until dinner time."

He shook his head, sending you a hard look.

"I know you too well. You'll eat more than necessary and by the evening you will barely touch your food."

You released a chuckle.

"You are seriously underestimating how much I love to eat."

Yoongi shook his head, rubbing his temples.

"I do not care, the answer is still no."

You stuck out your bottom lip crossing your arms over your chest as you blue eyes scanned over the corridor the two of you were currently standing in.

Your eyes stopped as your gaze fell onto a familiar head of dirty blond hair, your smile returning to your lips as you watched him study over some sort of documents.

"Namjoon!"

The young mathematician snapped up at the sound of your voice, his eyes leaving the paper he was holding.

"Lady Y/n, hello."

You sent a smug glance to Yoongi before approaching the younger man.

"Do you think you could settle a debate between the general and I?"

Namjoon raised an eyebrow at your request, his eyes falling onto the Yoongi as he approached the two of you, a disapproving look covering his face.

"I suppose I could...."

Yoongi opened his mouth to speak, but you were way ahead of him.

"Yoongi is being mean to me."

The general scoffed at your complaint, his eyes rolling in his head.

"Oh, please."

Namjoon looked at you curiously.

"Mean?"

You nodded.

"I'm hungry and he won't allow me to eat anything-"

"You'll spoil your dinner!" Interjected Yoongi.

You sent him a hard glare.

"It's just a snack!"

"You always over indulge yourself, you will get sick! As your personal guard, it is my duty to ensure your safety!"