fifteen: coke girl

fifteen: coke girllos angeles, 1990's

fifteen: coke girl
los angeles, 1990's

ROSY HAD A SMIRK glued on her face as fourthgrade rested his clothed arm around her waist. the two listened to fuckshit's bitching with laughs begging to be released. "my mom and dad are fucking f*****s." he groaned out making rosy giggle.

"shit, i can't wait till i can get a car and my shit forsure not getting taken away like i'm a little bitch." ray said as he rested his head on the cushions of the bus seat. fuckshit rolled his eyes as ruben muttered, "i'm about to fuck all these bitches!" which made rosy laugh.

"n****, shut the fuck up! you ain't fucking nothing." he said making everyone else erupt in laughter. "honestly, i'll be surprised if any of ya'll, expect fourthgrade." fuckshit said, pausing as he eyed rosy and fourthgrade with a suggestive smirk on his face, "get pussy tonight." he concluded with a smile on his face.

everyone just laughed at his words before he spoke again, "hey put y'all hands out." he instructed. everyone looked at each other with furrowed eyebrows but did as told. he placed a yellow pill in everyone's hand making ray scoff, "ay, why you giving shit to these little n****s?" he asked making fuckshit roll his eyes.

"they big boys and girls, they can do whatever they want." fuckshit said making ray shrug. "i guess you right." he said as he eyed his pill before throwing it back at fuckshit with a pissed off expression on his face.

"dumbass." he spat as he leaned back against his seat making fuckshit glare at him with a blank expression. rosy swallowed the pill which earned protests from ray, "ay ay, you just got out of the hospital." he said making the girl shrug. "i know." she said.

ray shook his head before he spoke again, "you just got out of the hospital for overdosing." he continued making rosy scoff. "your point is?" she asked making him roll his eyes before he muttered, "nevermind."

fourthgrade had an uneasy expression on his face as he spoke, "yea maybe you should take it easy rosy." he said making the girl roll her eyes as she turned around in her seat to glare at him. "did you swallow the pill?" she asked making him furrow his eyebrows.

"what?" he asked.

"the pill, did you swallow it?" she asked again. "yea," fourthgrade sheepishly admitted. "then don't tell me shit about taking it easy." she spat out before she turned back around in her seat.

fourthgrade sighed as stevie spoke, "what is this? is this dangerous?" he asked in attempts to cut the tension. "my mom toke me to the psychiatrist and this bitch said i have a.d.d, so they gave me these." he explained as he shook the pill bottle so the teens could hear the pills inside hitting the small container.