Chapter: 69

L'a pov

I knocked on the door to Maks house and he came and opened it. I wanted to talk to Nika but she ain't been answering my calls or nothing😐.

"What's up bro?"

He said letting me in.

"Is she here?"

He shook his head.

"Nah she ain't even come home last night. All she said was that she was going to stay at a friends house but that's all."

I sighed and nodded.

"You got loud? Cause I really needa smoke."

He nodded and I followed him into the kitchen. Rondo, S.Dot, Cdai, Tay and JB was in the kitchen sitting at the table. I dapped them all up and sat down, them niggas has 3 blunts going around. I had some loud so I just started rolling up.

"What yo ugly ass stressed about now?"

JB asked looking at me. I shook my head while I started lighting up.

"A lot. Shiiiiit, baby mama ain't Nika just been at each other's throats. Nika not talking to me now, Niyah just fucking annoying. I'm just so ready for this baby to come so ion gotta worry about her no more."

I said shaking my head as I took a puff, then blew the smoke out.

"I mean, did you expect Nika to be straight about you having a baby?"

I shook my head.

"Nah but that ain't even the problem rn. Niyah told Nika that I fucked her some days ago and now Nika thinks I cheated on her again. I didn't but her hard headed ass don't believe me."

They all started laughing.

"Nigga you know Niyah crazy, you knew that from when y'all was in grade school. Ain't that the reason you stopped fucking with her?"

Mak asked.

"Yea but she was just ready drop them drawls for a real nigga."

I said laughing and shaking my head.

"Shiiiiit Niyah was always ready to drop them drawls for you. Yalls past was hell tho."

Tay said shaking his head.

"It was and I only wanted to fuck, not end up having her in my life for 18 years."

"So what you gone do?"

Mak asked. I shrugged.

"As for Niyah, imma be there for the baby but as for Nika, ion know man. She not talking to me and it's crazy cause she was just telling me she ain't want Niyah to come between us, I told her I'm not gone let her do that. Obviously she's the one who would let Niyah come between us."

"Nika prolly tired of all this back and forth between her and all the bitches you use to fuck with. I mean she been through it with Gotti, Vonna and now Niyah."