17. Surprise, Baby.

HISTORIA

Sometimes I get really confused when an attractive person talks to me first.

I made the dance team, I was the first they picked and after that, so many attractive guys started giving me their attention.

And take Giovonni for example, he's really attractive and now I'm finding him cuter each day. We've been hanging out on campus since Monday and today he's coming over to study for a quiz we have next week.

Tomorrow is our...date. I'm calling it a date now because he's growing on me. I'm still a little skeptical though. I don't trust him, but if tomorrow's date goes well and we end up going on more then maybe this will grow into something more.

Just the thought of having a boyfriend is kind of scary but also exciting, this feeling makes me feel fuzzy inside.

And he's so sweet, but that's how they are at first, they treat you like a princess and they act like they're the perfect guy but really they just want sex, so I have to keep my guard up with Giovonni.

Yet I'm in my room, trying to figure out what the heck I'm going to wear when he comes over. My bed is covered in a pile of clothes I tried on for today but nothing pleases me, I have nothing to wear damn it!

Thank goodness I organized my bookshelf because if I haven't then my room would've been chaotically messy, so Giovonni and I can study in here.

This is going to be embarrassing, Alexio pretty much lives here now. The man just doesn't want to go back to his place and Rosa is also going to be here today. Maybe I can ask Giovonni if he wants to go to our school's library? I know they're open until late at night....no, I can't do that, it's too last minute.

There's only one thing I can do then.

I shove my clothes in my drawers, I'll just hang them up later, and march out of my room after finding a decent outfit. I found Alexio and Rosa playing Uno on the floor. I place my hands on my hips, "You guys need to get out."

ALEXIO

"You guys need to get out."

Rosa and I shared a look and we turn to face Historia, she's wearing a cute ladybug print sleeveless dress with a cherry necklace. Her hair was a mane of curls, probably because of that hair diffuser I found her using this morning.

She's so beautiful even though she looks nervous as fuck, "Why are you so stiff?"

"Yeah," Rosa agreed, putting her cards down but making sure I don't know what she has, "you look like you did something you shouldn't have done."

Historia chewed on her bottom lip and the urge to pull on it between my teeth surged through me, "Giovonni is coming over and I think it's going to be awkward with you two here so I need you to get out and leave the apartment for mys-"

"Woah, woah, wait," Rosa chuckles, "slow down before you have a heart attack, your boyfriend is coming over?"

Boyfriend?! When did this happen?! She didn't tell me shit!

"He's not my boyfriend!" Historia snaps, glaring at a snickering Rosa.

Good, now I feel at ease, but why the fuck is this shithead coming over? I glared at my cards, does Historia actually like this guy? They only met a few days ago.

Because of this fucking Giovonni, Historia and I haven't spoken to each other that much yet I'm here all the time, we haven't even touched. Does she even crave my touch anymore? What happened to "three weeks without you would be pure Hell"?

"He's not your novio yet!" Rosa smirks, "but girl you're a little too late, you can't just kick us out like this all of a sudden."

I wasn't going to leave anyway, even if Historia tries to drag me out. I'm going to meet this fucker whether she likes it or not. Damn, this girl really brings out something in me. I've never felt possessive over a girl like this.