Chapter 10

3rd Person POV-

Elijah, Niklaus, and Angel were all sitting in the living room. Niklaus and Elijah both wanted to sit next to Angel so she ended up pressed between the two. Tired of feeling the glare between the two Originals Angel stands up, getting of the couch and moving to the chair across from it.

Sitting down on the chair Angel looks back at her 2 supposed mates watching an angry pout forming on their faces when she left.

Standing up Elijah breaks the silence. "How about a cup of coffee?" Elijah asks both of them annoyed about the silence.

"Can I have a cup of tea instead?" Angel asks in a quiet voice. Angel had hated coffee her whole life, she detested it. The smell, the taste, the color, everything. Nodding his head with a small smile Elijah heads to the kitchen to make his mate a cup of tea.

Sitting in silence Niklaus and Angel stare at each other until Angel grows nervous looking down with a blush on her face. Chuckling at how adorable his mate is Niklaus looks at her in admiration, realizing just how lucky he was to have her.

Before Niklaus can say anything Elijah comes back into the room carrying to cups in his hands. Handing one to his mate he takes the other, taking a seat next to his mate this time. Noticing his brothers plan Niklaus glares at him. Why did he get to sit with their mate?

"Where my cup, Brother?" Niklaus asks sarcastically knowing his brother didn't get him one on purpose.

"Did you want one, Niklaus?" Elijah asks him a smug smirk on his face. Niklaus is about to make another remark but before he can Angel beats him to it.

"Do you want mine? I don't mind." Angel tells him, guilty that she had one and he didn't. Both males in the room coo at her kindness, loving her already.

"It's fine, Love. I don't need one." Niklaus says, giving his mate a soft and loving smile. Both males were amazed about the amount of kindness she possessed, even for the person who 'kidnapped' her.

"Do you have any questions, Baby Girl?" Elijah asks his mate watching her blush at the nickname he called her.

"Why am I your mate? There are so many people in the world better than me." Angel asks them, looking between the two brother in curiosity. When Angel says those words Niklaus and Elijah both freeze sending each other a similar look.

Getting up from his spot on the couch Niklaus walks over to his mate, kneeling down in front of her and pulling her soft hands into his own.

"Don't say that, Love." Niklaus tells his mate softly, rubbing his thumbs over her knuckles. Moving closer to his mate as well Elijah wraps his arm around his mate, pulling her into his chest away from his brother.

"You are perfect. You're the most perfect person in the world." Elijah finishes for his brother, loving the feel of his small mate in his arms.

Their moment was ruined when the front door bangs open. Making both brothers get up from their spots, bringing their mate behind them. The brothers watch, ready to fight if needed as a figure speeds into the house.

They watch the figure try to take Angel, stopping it before it can. Grabbing the figure by the neck Elijah holds the person against the wall as Niklaus keeps their mate safe, incase someone else was coming.