Shower time

It's currently 6:56am which is when you woke up with arms wrapped around you. You turn your head slightly to see your wonderful girlfriend.

You let out a sigh and get up to go take a shower. You and Nat had a nice night last night seeing that you had to leave for a mission pretty soon. Once you stood up you turned again and saw Nat. God. She looked so beautiful, her lips slightly parted, letting out slight snores.

After admiring her you turned your heels and headed to the shower.

You turned on the water and let it get warm for a sec.

Once it was warm enough you stepped inside and started to clean yourself up. Shampooing and Conditioning your hair, shaving your legs, and brushing your teeth.

You've been in the shower for about ten minutes when Nat starts to stir in bed a reaches her arm out looking for your body, your warmth, or your smell, anything but she can't find it so she opens her eyes and hears the shower running.

Nat suddenly smirks when an idea pops in her head. She starts to strip out of her clothes and opens the door as quietly as possible.

When she opens the door she sees you fully naked through the glass shower doors and she instantly feels wet again.

She saunters over to you in the shower and opens the door, slightly startling you. You then turn your head, peering over your shoulder, seeing your beautiful girlfriend.

"Hey there gorgeous," Nat said.

"Well hello there beautiful," you respond giggling. "Why are you in here," you ask as Nat starts to saunter towards you.

"Well I know today you leave for your mission and since I won't be able to see you for a week I thought we could be close together one more time before you leave."

"Well what did yo-ohhhh," you moaned as she start to leave kisses on your shoulder. Instinctively you bit your lip at how amazing it feels.

With your back still to her, Nat wraps her arms around your stomach, rubbing up and down your wet skin.

She raises he left hand up until she gets to your breasts, while she lowers the other hand to where you want her most.

You let out a moan of feeling her playing with your nipples because she knows those are you weakness.

Tiny moans keeps spilling out of your mouth as she continues his play with your breasts. She then finally sticks a finger into your pussy causing you to let out an even louder moan.

You lean in by pressing your ass to her pussy and you move just a bit, causing Nat to moan.

Nat continues the assault on your pussy with her finger and you're getting close and Nat can tell so she pulls her finger out before you even have a chance to come.

You let out a whine at the sudden emptiness. Nat turns you around to face her and suddenly puts the finger that was in your pussy into her mouth, causing you to let out and audible moan.

You walk forward and pull Nat close to you and start making out with her.

Tongues slashing, hands roaming everywhere, moans being released until you finally pull away and get down on your knees.

You look up at Nat, waiting for her approval. She nods and with that you dive into her slit. Lapping up her juices and sticking your tongue through her folds, moving your fingers up to her nipples to start pinching and pulling them.

This action causes Nat to close her eyes and lean her head back and release a moan.

You keep devouring her pussy until finally she cums.

You come up and look at her eyes, seeing her pupils are dilated and darkened. You lean in and kiss her, having her taste herself.

That seemed to edge her on more causing her to kiss you more feverishly.

You Nat continued making out before she hopped out of the shower and ran to your dresser drawer, pulling out a purple strap-on.

You guys rarely ever use the strap-on, only in the shower mainly cause it just felt right while rather in bed you would just do oral or rub you pussies together, but it would depend on your guys moods.

Nat walks in with the strap-on and walks towards you and pushes you against the shower wall. You shiver at how cold the wall is.

Nat then pushes the strap-on into you, causing you to moan. She lets you adjust since it's been awhile since you guys last used it.

When you can get the go to move she started out slow. Suddenly she started moving at a rougher faster pace. She then picks you up and you wrap your legs around her waist, causing her to get a better angle.

When she gets at this new angle she hits your g-spot, causing you to let out the loudest moan tonight.

You push the heels on your feet onto her ass to beg her to go deeper, harder for you.

It felt good, too good. You were so happy she decided to use this strap-on cause it feels amazing.

Nat leans her head down and attaches her lips to you nipples, sucking and biting on them.

She pulls on your right nipple and you're getting close you can feel.

Nat can tell because I mean after all she is a trained assassin. She was trained in how bodies were comfortable or not. She could read you like a book.

She then moves her finger down and sticks it in you pussy, rubbing harsh circles around your clit, trying to bring you closer to your orgasm.

One more swipe and you're sent over the edge and you came, hard, so hard that you almost pass out.

After getting down from you high Nat pulls out, causing you to wince at the emptiness. She throws the strap-on in the bathroom sink and gets back in shower. You both clean each other up and turn off the water and get into bed, letting sleep consume the both of you.

Hey guys!!! So I am back with a new chapter, sorry it took me so long to post i've been sick, busy with school, and dealing with family but my spring break is next week so I will try to post at least everyday and let me know what you guys think and send me requests!!! I love all of you guys!!!