CHAPTER ONE

Lyra has been best friends with Scott McCall and Stiles Stilinski for as long as they can remember

Everyone knew of how the three were practically inseparable.

Then on the first day of their sophomore year—suddenly, everything in the trio's simple normal lives changed, when the curious minds of a murder peaks Stiles' interest, he brings along Lyra and Scott, and that is where the world of supernaturals were revealed.

"Stiles, I'm not sure I understand what you're trying to say," Lyra said as she laid on said boys' bed as he was at his infamous murder wall.

"It's exactly what it sounds like what it does Ly" He grumbled as he turned with his hands on his hips raising his eyebrow.

Lyra groaned as she turned as she grabbed a pillow from the other side of the bed and hugging it as she sat up," Scotty, do you hear him?" She asked looking down to Scott who seemed like he was in a daze. She kicked his head with her sock baring foot as he snapped his head back to her giving her a face.

"What the hell Ly?" He said as he rubbed his head and she rolled her eyes

"You know as a werewolf with enhanced hearing, you don't do a good job of it"

He rolled his eyes turning away from her back to his homework.

"Right" Lyra set down the pillow as she looked at her two best friends who were back to what they were doing. She got off the bed sighing and bent down to grab her bag on the floor at the side of the bed.

"I'll see you guys at school tomorrow" She announced to her best friends as they just flippantly acknowledged it as she walked out the door.

She left the room walking down to the kitchen and smiled seeing the Sheriff," Hey Papa Stilinski!" She greeted

"Lyra, good evening, how are you this fine evening?" He asked as he put down his travel mug looking at her.

She sighed crossing her arms," Just peachy"

The Sheriff putting his hands on the table spoke up," What did they do?"

She dropped her head,"The two are super preoccupied, Stiles on his wall, trying to find a way to ask Lydia out on a date. I mean of all places, on the murder wall?" She teased as he chuckled

"And Scott?" He asked

"Allison" She added adjusting her backpack that was hanging on only one arm.

"Ah, Girl troubles" He mocked

She nodded," Exactly! I swear, I wonder if I'm really the girl here. I wish I had more drama in my life" She declared jokingly

If Only Lyra had known, that she should have been careful about what she wished for, because that day, was when her life changed.